• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

RedOne

Started by Raul_esp, November 07, 2008, 12:30:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Martin

WOOOOOWWWW GREAT SONG!!!!

Rebecca

maxmartin'sfan

Rebecca

That's really interesting that Redone was involved with that. It would have been really funny if it had opened with someone singing "Redone"! I think I prefer the original version though this is good too. Nice to see Pink there and nice that MJ's voice was kept too. It was appropriate that Celine sang Cindy Lauper's part. It would have been nice if Britney was there too.

Feelgoodlies

Has anyone of you heard the new Cascada song? I don't know but I am sure it's produced by RedOne, you know why? because it's a copy and paste of his usual production! If it's not by him, then the producer should be sued!

maxmartin'sfan

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on February 17, 2010, 08:56:32 PM
Has anyone of you heard the new Cascada song? I don't know but I am sure it's produced by RedOne, you know why? because it's a copy and paste of his usual production! If it's not by him, then the producer should be sued!

I heard it was Timbaland, but it's a copy/paste of redone !

Izalightblue

I like Cascada's songs, this one is very nice, and it is totally a copy/paste of Redone!

Raul_esp

i love the song , i think it's by the guy that produced ''evacuate the dancefloor''.

Rebecca

I love Cascada too, but I don't think it's Redone, I think just a copy of Redone!

Feelgoodlies

Pyromania(Video)

I think the video is really good.

Raul_esp

Izalightblue

Raul_esp

Raul_esp