• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Jacopo Sarno - 1989

Started by andrea, May 13, 2009, 12:55:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andrea

you have to click the three arrows on the right to open the playlist... the 10th track is "in ogni attimo" and the last track is "senza regole" ;)

Alex Martin

Andrea ottimo lavoro davvero!!!!! Italians do it better!!!!!  ;) In ogni attimo is my favourite!!!!!

andrea

Grazie Alex, in effetti è venuto fuori un bel pezzo! ;)

Raul_esp

Quote from: andrea on May 24, 2009, 05:58:26 PM
you have to click the three arrows on the right to open the playlist... the 10th track is "in ogni attimo" and the last track is "senza regole" ;)

mmm I cant see it , when I click the arrow it send me to the beggining , I think only the italians can see it.

*Sabine*

Same here, I can't see it (and I'm in Italy).

andrea

uhm maybe you can try with another browser like firefox?

Rebecca

oh no, I can't seem to find it either, and I'm using firefox, when I click on something it sends me back to the homepage.

when will it be released on itunes?

andrea

uhm, i'm sorry :-\
the album will be released on friday

Rebecca

hey, no problem, I look forward to hearing it!

Alex Martin

Quote from: *Sabine* on May 25, 2009, 10:17:38 AM
Same here, I can't see it (and I'm in Italy).

It's not a surprise ah ah ah ;D ;D ;D

Rebecca

I've listened to the songs now Andrea, thank you!

I love them both, they are fantastic! they have very catchy tunes. Hopefully this album will do really well in Italy.
Will either of your songs be a single?

andrea

Thanks Rebecca! ;)

Unfortunately none of them will be a single, but I'm happy the same for the good result... the label choose the 13 tracks of the album among 80 songs written by famous songwriter (I knew that one of them was desmond child)...!

*Sabine*

Grazie Andrea!
The songs are very catchy yes, I see potential for single material in them. Does the record company know yet if your songs could be released as singles? Oh, maybe you're not entitled to answer that question yet...
Congratulations anyways, you must be really proud to compete with such famous songwriters as Desmond Child!

andrea

Thanks Sabine! I already know for sure that the songs won't be released as a single :) Yes, I'm really proud to have competed with Desmond ;D and I'm also happy for the fact the some songs on the album are written by Carl Falk and Didrik Thott ;)