• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

My music, need advice!

Started by maxmartin'sfan, June 11, 2010, 01:25:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raul_esp

Quote from: maxmartin'sfan on October 30, 2010, 12:52:08 AM
;D ;D ;D I'm agree with you, but the guy who sing is not really a singer! so it's better with autotune! it's just a demo ! the song will be give to a real singer later haha  ;D

Maybe to Taio cruz  ;D

maxmartin'sfan

Quote from: Raul_esp on October 30, 2010, 01:19:35 AM
;D ;D ;D I'm agree with you, but the guy who sing is not really a singer! so it's better with autotune! it's just a demo ! the song will be give to a real singer later haha  ;D

Maybe to Taio cruz  ;D

Who knows?  ;D  I know this song has a good potential!  Now My job is made a good sound! it's really hard

Raul_esp

Quote from: maxmartin'sfan on October 30, 2010, 01:34:43 AM
Quote from: Raul_esp on October 30, 2010, 01:19:35 AM

Maybe to Taio cruz  ;D

Who knows?  ;D  I know this song has a good potential!  Now My job is made a good sound! it's really hard

Yeah , this song has a great potencial for a pop artist in this moment , i havent heard the whole song but a great midle 8 in the end would do the song perfect .

maxmartin'sfan

JackSnr

Heyhey! It's great! I hope Usher sings it lol. Perfect pop record.

Rebecca

I think it's great too Nico. although it's a little bit repetitive with so many Zombie's. I think it would be good for Adam Lambert!

maxmartin'sfan

Thanks !!  :D :D

I've a question, do you think there are to much sound on my production or not?

Raul_esp

The final song is amazing  , better than so much proffesional productions, it's perfect for Taio or Usher , and the sound is perfect.

maxmartin'sfan

Hey Guys!

I have finally my 1st demo with a young swedish singer ! "Zombie"

http://soundcloud.com/user141646/thelma-lebert-zombie-demo-8-2

just the lead vocal was record!  and all the voice track are going to be record again! tell me what do u think ! :p

Raul_esp

Quote from: maxmartin'sfan on February 18, 2011, 02:15:29 PM
Hey Guys!

I have finally my 1st demo with a young swedish singer ! "Zombie"

http://soundcloud.com/user141646/thelma-lebert-zombie-demo-8-2

just the lead vocal was record!  and all the voice track are going to be record again! tell me what do u think ! :p
It's really amazing!! , I love it! , it's a very professional work , great production and great vocals! , great work!

maxmartin'sfan

Hey everybody!
I have a new version of my song "Party Girl" written with Dan Bryer!

I need to know what do u think about the sound! I just need to find a great female singer!

http://soundcloud.com/user141646/dan-bryer-party-girl-on

Thanks

Raul_esp

Quote from: maxmartin'sfan on March 31, 2011, 01:15:32 AM
Hey everybody!
I have a new version of my song "Party Girl" written with Dan Bryer!

I need to know what do u think about the sound! I just need to find a great female singer!

http://soundcloud.com/user141646/dan-bryer-party-girl-on

Thanks

Great! , it has a current Max-Luke sound!

maxmartin'sfan

Thanks Raul!
  Yes it sounds a bit like a Max-Luke song, but I would like to have the same guitar quality sound ! And the same singer looool

Dominik

hey, it has a pretty cool mood and melodies. production sounds good, too.
in my opinion the verses are much better than the chorus. but with a great
singer on it this could be a very good song

Dominik

will you collab on a co-write?? ;)