• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Someone who sat in with Max..

Started by Scott Martin :), October 30, 2008, 11:25:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Out

From E-Type's october blog.
QuotePaul Stanley is still a friend when we see eachother.. One time i brought my dear friend and producer Max Martin to a dinner with Paul and some other friends and it was in the begining of his caréer and he didnt say a word during the dinner.. hehe.. but today i think he met artists enough.. i miss Max martin by the way.. its too damn rarely that we meet.. those are the times.. well well some olden golden stories from tha past..
http://e-type.fanglobe.com/?sid=article&pid=read&id=11035&bfs=1

Alex Martin

Rebecca

oh that is a nice story. Max must have been a bit shy.

*Sabine*

Oh thanks Out! Hmm...interesting! I love shy boys! :D

*Sabine*

Raul_esp

Alex Martin

*Sabine*

I bet Kristian Lundin is a shy boy!!!  ;D

Alex Martin

Sufficient and shy.....Poor kristian ;)

Rebecca

Quote from: *Sabine* on November 16, 2008, 07:09:34 PM
Oh thanks Out! Hmm...interesting! I love shy boys! :D

I love shy boys too

clabbelito

Quote from: Out on November 16, 2008, 06:43:05 PM
From E-Type's october blog.
QuotePaul Stanley is still a friend when we see eachother.. One time i brought my dear friend and producer Max Martin to a dinner with Paul and some other friends and it was in the begining of his caréer and he didnt say a word during the dinner.. hehe.. but today i think he met artists enough.. i miss Max martin by the way.. its too damn rarely that we meet.. those are the times.. well well some olden golden stories from tha past..
http://e-type.fanglobe.com/?sid=article&pid=read&id=11035&bfs=1

Intesting story from an uninteresting person (E-type).

In a public chat with Andreas Carlsson recently, he claimed that Paul Stanley is his most famous friend. I think he knows much more famous people, but he probably admires Paul the most.

Paul Stanley's band Kiss were huge among children in Sweden in the 1970s. In the UK they were ice cold though. In the US, their highest charting album reached number 4 and their highest charting single number 7. A moderately successful rock band, no more.

Rebecca

interesting that Andreas said that Paul Stanley is his most famous friend. I'm sure he has more famous friends too.
I had no idea that Kiss were popular with children in Sweden in the 1970's, though that would make sense as Max I think has said he was a Kiss fan, obviously Andreas too.

I would consider that Kiss are more than moderately successful - they are still able to tour and sell out shows, though perhaps they are more successful as a business in they way of all the Kiss merchandise etc.

clabbelito

Quote from: Rebecca on December 24, 2008, 10:47:10 PMI would consider that Kiss are more than moderately successful - they are still able to tour and sell out shows, though perhaps they are more successful as a business in they way of all the Kiss merchandise etc.

Okay, they were (and still are) very successful as a live act and as merchandise peddlers, but there chart statistics aren't that impressive, you must agree.