• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Jessica Folker With Max Martin Again???

Started by Unexpected, November 25, 2008, 05:58:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unexpected

I was checking some pages and found intresting thing
about Jessica the article say describing Skin close

QuoteJessica worked in the studio on her 4th album since 2006. After being at several labels she is now signed to the Indie Label Cosmos Records. The album was released in 2007 and it has an Electronic/80's Pop-sound. The only song of the record that was released as a single was "Snowflakes". This is a really solid pop album but it badly failed. Jessica is going back to her roots and is working on her new album with Max Martin who along with Dennis PoP (RIP) started her pop career

I CANT WAIT  :o

Alex Martin

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  amazing news

Feelgoodlies

I hope so, I looove her and Max and Kristian together, but I believe it when I hear it lol.

Alex Martin

Raul_esp

OMG!! ,max is coming back with her first artist again  ;D

nshinnosuke

that's a huge news !!!..
Snowflakes wasn't so bad but I'd love to hear more pop from Jessica

*Sabine*

OMG I'm dying! If it's true, it'll be litteraly AWESOME!! Jessica is my fave female artist with Max after Brit! Tell me what you like ROCKS! What a year guys!! :D

Rebecca

wow, that is so exciting!

Sabine, that's the same as me: Jessica is my favourite female singer after Britney too!

Tiiger

Two singles were actually release from Jessica's fourth album. And I don't believe that she is working with Max again, sorry. Can't see it happening. Not when she's not with a big label/record company anymore.  :-\
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

nshinnosuke

is there any specific reason why she isn't working with major labels anymore? How come she was dropped from her label,she had a big success in the past

Tiiger

Quote from: nshinnosuke on November 26, 2008, 02:51:44 PM
is there any specific reason why she isn't working with major labels anymore? How come she was dropped from her label,she had a big success in the past

From what I remember Zomba dropped several artists because of poor record sales (The sales back then were probably huge compared to today.)
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

*Sabine*

Quote from: Tiiger on November 26, 2008, 01:05:22 PM
Two singles were actually release from Jessica's fourth album. And I don't believe that she is working with Max again, sorry. Can't see it happening. Not when she's not with a big label/record company anymore.  :-\

Yes, actually at the beginning I though the same as you but I want to believe it's true. What is the page where you found this article Unexpected? Cause the source matters a lot yeah...

Alex Martin

Lambretta or stanfour don't have a big record label but max wrote some songs for their.

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Alex Martin on November 27, 2008, 08:50:05 PM
Lambretta or stanfour don't have a big record label but max wrote some songs for their.
Probably he meant her Record Comapny cannot afford Max's songs, I just hope she works with him again.

nshinnosuke

how much does it cost for 1 song written by Max??