• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Jessica Folker With Max Martin Again???

Started by Unexpected, November 25, 2008, 05:58:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*Sabine*

Really good question! I think it depends on the potential of the song, obviously not all the songs are meant to be singles and hits...

Rebecca

I think the rate could be $100,000 USD per song but that wouldn't be much compared to the royalties if it's a hit.

I would hate to think that Max wouldn't write for Jessica because her record company can't pay him enough. I like to think that Max would reduce his fee if he really wants to work with someone.

I wouldn't be surprised if Max doesn't work with Jessica.

Alex Martin

Jessica was denniz girlfriend and a big max's friend cos it's not a bad idea if max would write  a songs free,it's christmas  ;D

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Rebecca on November 28, 2008, 11:06:48 AM
I would hate to think that Max wouldn't write for Jessica because her record company can't pay him enough. I like to think that Max would reduce his fee if he really wants to work with someone.

Yes, I hope he makes exceptions for those who worked with him in his early steps, and as Alex said she used to be DINO's friend so a free song will be a great dedication and a good memeory for 10 years since we lost him, and it's CHRISTMAS most definitely!

Alex Martin

Wow,feelgoodlies agree with me.....it's a christmas miracle :D

Unexpected

*Sabine*

Quote from: Alex Martin on November 28, 2008, 11:33:51 AM
Jessica was denniz girlfriend and a big max's friend cos it's not a bad idea if max would write  a songs free,it's christmas  ;D

Haha that was really funny but who knows? I dare to think he's not only interested in making money and can celebrate her debut album's 10th anniversary. That would be sweet knowing she used to be his best friend's GF.

nshinnosuke

Anyway, who wrote 'When Love's Coming Back Again'?? it sounds like Kristian Lundin ?? which one was her 2nd single from Skin Close?

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: nshinnosuke on December 13, 2008, 10:05:32 AM
Anyway, who wrote 'When Love's Coming Back Again'?? it sounds like Kristian Lundin ?? which one was her 2nd single from Skin Close?
No it's not a Kristian song, and as far as I know she didn't release a second single off Skin Close, however, some said that Desperately was going to be the second single, there is even a live performance in a show on Youtube for it.

Tiiger

It's written by Tomas G:son and Pontus Assarsson. The second single was "Hot Night".
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

clabbelito

Anyway, who wrote 'When Love's Coming Back Again'??

This was in the Swedish heats for the Eurovision Song Contest. It didn't reach the Swedish finals. Pity, I liked the song.

Alex Martin