• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Interview with Max by Popjustice

Started by PG, April 28, 2009, 04:10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

Yes, someone should definitely write a biography about Max! also about Cheiron Studios, interviews with all the songwriters (in English!). I've been waiting for this for years.

Scott Martin :)

Someone said this is Max's second interview in ten years.. Anyone know what the other one is?

*Sabine*

Yes it's the interview for Times magazine, which was out  in 2001.
You can find it on Reb's site. Maybe she can help you find the exact link...

Hey, was that the one you were going to send me Sabine?  ;) ;D

*Sabine*

Yes I remember Scott, I'm sorry but I can't scan my printed version now. I'm coming back home only in August so maybe you should find it elsewhere  ::)..... or if you're really really patient lol!  8)

No worries Sabine, Im just giving you a hard time!  ;D

gm33

Here's the text of the Time article in case no one has seen it:
http://www.maxmartinfansite.com/Time-Top of the Pops.htm
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

gm33

I would love to cowrote a biography with someone. I'm from the East Coast of the US, so I don't have the opportunity to interview anyone.
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

Rebecca

i don't think that link worked, here it is again:

http://www.maxmartinfansite.com/Time-Top-of-the-Pops.htm

gm33, are you an author?
is there any chance you could write a biography?

Thanks Bec!! I've been wanting to read this article for ages!!  ;D

Rebecca

It's on my site! Under Articles, then Max Martin articles.
It's the reason I started the site, I was so upset when I could no longer find it on Time magazine's site, that I knew others will be wanting to read it.

I love the interview, I have read it over and over, it's always a great read.