• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max working with Emma Bunton???

Started by Markus1981, March 10, 2009, 09:20:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Markus1981

Have just seen this on another forum. It was just a comment from someone and has no source etc so I have no idea how true this rumour is but here is what was said...

"The Good Lord Max Martin said in a tv interview in the last few days (apparently, I haven't seen it myself) that he's working on music with Emma Bunton.

This could be several shades of amazing. Most things that Max Martin touches are.

But would radio ever play an Emma Bunton single again? I can't see it myself. But I'd love to see her start making music again, and put her all into it like she usually does. Max Martin + Emma Bunton = 'What Took You So Long' part 2."

Personally I would love to hear what they came up with. I love Emma and this would be a completely different sound for her but would also be something different for Max too as she isn't the feisty rock chick Max has become acustomed to working with the last few years (Katy, Pink, Kelly et al.)

Can anyone shed any more light on this rumour? Plus what do people think of this pairing?

Tiiger

OMG! If it's true I'm in heaven.

...but Max does not give TV interviews very often, does he?
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

Markus1981

Not really seen any tv interviews with Max which made me doubt the truth behind this story. Plus if he had I figured someone on here would have spotted it lol!

Would be great news for me if it turned out to be true but I am doubtful - could Emma afford Max haha???

Markus1981

Just seen that this was posted in the BSB thread earlier today.  :D Think it deserves it's own thread though lol. At least it seems that the interview is real but does anyone have a source???

Great to hear he is working with Avril again - hope the songs don't get pushed to bonus tracks this time!!

Raul_esp

*Sabine*

Yeah I read that too yesterday in the BSB thread. It's good news but yeah maybe Emma needs more than a Max song to have success, she needs a miracle... Anyways let's wait and see.
I'm really amazed Max gave a TV interview, it's really NOT in his habits  :o
To the Swedes here, any ways to check it?

Rebecca

I'm excited about this. I love Emma Bunton, I would love for her to have a big hit.
oh, it definitely deserves it's own thread.

and I'm very excited that Max gave a tv interview?! wow!
please, did any Swedes see this? (I assume it was on Swedish tv?)

Poptasticuk

I wrote about this in my blog a few weeks ago, so I hope I have not been fooled. It is certainly not an April Fools as it was not April when the news leaked. I got the information from a great blog called Monica Mania.

Mikkel Wong

Emma+Max Martin=BUBBLEGUM!!!!

.....Sorry,It's a Joke. Great news!!I cross my fingers. :D