• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Pretend I'm God (It's alive) music video

Started by sforzando, May 14, 2009, 09:39:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sforzando

http://www.joost.com/135chii/t/It-s-Alive-Pretend-I-m-God#id=135chii

Maybe some of you guys haven't seen this. I've just found it.  ::)
(SOmetimes I think Max's voice is similar to Brian's.)

Rebecca

wow, amazing that you've found this video, I've only heard about it, never seen it

but I'm devastated! I can't watch the video as it's unavailable in  my region

Would anyone be able to upload it to youtube?

Alex Martin

Ah ah ah amaziiiiiiiiiiiiiinggggggggggg!!!!!!

Max is really cool!!!!

*Sabine*

OMG thanks so much! You made my day!!

Max is so hot! Damn  ;D

Gotta download this vid, please anyone help, but this gotta go to my hard disk at ANY COST!  ;D

And Max, no need to pretend, YOU're GOD!

Raul_esp

omg!!! it's amazing!!!! thanks for find out it , max is really coll!

maxmartin'sfan

*Sabine*

Thanks so much Nicolas!
:)
Downloaded it with keepvid.com from youtube. If anyone wants it let me know!

PG

Thanks SO MUCH to both of you, for finding the video and then putting it on YouTube!  The chance to see this is such an incredibly welcome surprise.  LOVE these flashbacks and looks at Max's past.

Rebecca

Thank you so much Nico!!! and thanks again sforzando for finding it!

What an awesome video! Max is the best!!

I read about the video years ago but never thought I'd ever have a chance to see it.

Sabine, can you send it to me?

Rebecca

nshinnosuke

fffdd

The melody for the words "I'll pretend that I'm God" sounds a bit like "You're hot and your cold" in the Katy Perry chorus. His style hasn't changed that much!

Rebecca

Hey, yeah, it is a bit like "Hot n Cold"!

True, Max's style has not changed too much. I love the way he introduces himself in "Pretend I'm God": the "Here I am, Almighty, got Jesus in my band". I think that line is really funny, and it's really similar to the way he has the singers introduce themselves, like in BSB's "Everybody (Backstreet's Back)" - the "Oh my god, we're back again", or Pink's "Cuz I Can": "PINK, PIMP, I'm back again, I know y'all missed me".

and of course as nshinnosuke says, the big chorus! it's so Max.

*Sabine*

Ahah I agree with you guys, I love Max's originality. I can't really see the similarity with Hot and Cold you're talking about though...