• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Kristian Lundin working with Jordan Jansen

Started by Izalightblue, June 08, 2010, 11:43:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izalightblue

Hey! News about Kristian!! He is working with a 12 year old kid from Australia, Jordan Jansen.

From Jordan's twitter:

Working on a record by carl falk & Kristian lundin, it's a smash!! Can't wait for u guys 2 hear it:)
10:05 PM Jun 2nd via TweetDeck

http://twitter.com/JordanJansenVOX

Feelgoodlies

a 12 years old? Usually I don't like kids singing, uhhh, another Justin Bieber!

I'm excited for the fact that Kristian is working again and might be able to make his name on top again by working with this kid.

Izalightblue

Yeah, Feelgoodlies, that's exactly what I thought, another Justin Bieber, but, as long as Kristian gets on top again, it's fine, right?

Feelgoodlies

Indeed, I wish he can, not only with this kid, but with different artist, he should experiment, what's the harm in doing so, it's either hit or miss.

Keeps us updated Iza! ;)

Rebecca

he's a cute kid and can sing well, but I'm sick of kids singing too. well let's hope it's a good song!

Alex Martin