• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Kreuger/Magnusson for The Saturdays

Started by Tiiger, September 30, 2009, 04:36:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

thanks, Ego is great. yeah, definitely inspired by Redone

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

I order the album yesterday 3 songs by ex Cheiron great.... Per,David and Jorgen
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Feelgoodlies

Too bad their album isn't doing that well in the UK, I guess the main reason is because of their bad first single choice. "Forever is Over" wasn't a great single choice at all.

Ego video was shot last Friday, so hopefully it will help the album picked up again!

Feelgoodlies

Rebecca

The video is quite good. The song is very catchy, I hope it does well!

Alex Martin

I LOVE THIS SONG....one of my favorites of 2009.

Raul_esp

amazing song , very redonish , the video good too , the girls are hot!

Alex Martin

turnaround

I just found out that the new single "Missing you" was written by Lukas Hilbert and Alexander Kronlund :D
And I liked it..

Raul_esp

Quote from: turnaround on August 17, 2010, 12:15:45 AM
I just found out that the new single "Missing you" was written by Lukas Hilbert and Alexander Kronlund :D

wow , the song is great.

Unexpected

Quote from: turnaround on August 17, 2010, 12:15:45 AM

WOW really!!! I can't believe it, I love the song, it has an amazing vibe and lyrics, it's not like their usual stuff, but it's brilliant, really pleasant surprise to know it's by ex-cheironer

Feelgoodlies

I dont like it alot, it sounds really urban r'n'b!

Alexander was great in Unstoppable(The Return of Natalie) By Ola!

Rebecca

maxmartin'sfan