• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin Pics

Started by toffel, February 04, 2007, 11:57:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

Where is your studio Massproductions? have you produced any songs we know?

you should definitely put your name in gold letters on the wall!

*Sabine*

Quote from: ahmed on December 15, 2007, 09:27:37 PM
a photoshoot from 2000, my brother got it for me

wow thanks so much for these pictures!! i had never seen them! :o where did you find them?

ahmed

Quote from: *Sabine* on January 18, 2008, 08:19:26 PM
Quote from: ahmed on December 15, 2007, 09:27:37 PM
a photoshoot from 2000, my brother got it for me

wow thanks so much for these pictures!! i had never seen them! :o where did you find them?

hi sabine ,i got them from a photo agency .

where did u get that picture of Britney and Max Martin ? can u post it here please

*Sabine*

Hey Ahmed! Here's the picture you requested... It's actually a montage i did (it's very bad made by the way)... Anyways, i'll post and the original picture, which features the nasty Steeve Lunt in between! :P lol j/k

turnaround

Wow, I'm impressed. Great montage!

And of course the original is also very nice, happy days.
And I liked it..

*Sabine*

Thank you!! Next time, i'll do one with me between them! ;)

Here are some other pic I uploaded for y'all!! :D Some might be new to you... The last ones with Max and Brit are from the DVD Time Out With Britney Spears (the 1st she released)... I have the video of this: interview with
Max, Britney in the studio recording I will be there with him. You can also see Rami.

turnaround

Wow, the first two I definitely have never seen before.  :o :o

Great, thanks! Where are these from?
And I liked it..

*Sabine*

I found them on an E-Type's Danish fansite pretty long ago... Max had been invited to the Loud Pipes Save Lives release party in 2004... Happy you like them.. I'm gonna upload other pics i have later in the night ;)

Unexpected

I miss that little cute britney :'(

ahmed

thanks so much sabine, the picture is beautiful .

*Sabine*

Now, here are some pictures of the studio. I took the location ones myself when I went to Sweden in Juy 2004. I will have to tell you my trip to Stockholm where i eventually got autographs from Max and Rami!!! :D .....More to come!! ;)

Now, some banners I did myself quite a while ago:

And finally, some random pictures of Max:

Out

What a great pics, Sabine, thanks so much!!!
Love photo with Dino and Jess Folcker.

turnaround

sabine, thanks a million.

Wow, I am really excited to hear about your visit!  8)
And I liked it..

turnaround

Btw, this must be TheLocation from the air.

Can you confirm this Sabine, it's between quite big houses.

And I liked it..

ahmed

hey sabine, if u have the pics of Britney ,david kreuger and per magnusson in hq can u please post them?