• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Victorious Cast with Victoria Justice!

Started by Feelgoodlies, November 21, 2012, 05:53:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

Damn it.. I think the producers who work with them are very much inspired from Dr.Luke and Max. You know, I never ever heard some unknown producers who can produce as perfectly as Dr.Luke/Max. Bravo, those producers have a future, and they should really produce more often.

After "Freak The Freak Out", I stumbled upon two very good songs which were just released from the new album

"L.A. Boys" and "Here's To Us.. just listen to the production itself!

Joshua

Wow it's dead on Luke/Max... even some tiny specifics that I'm sure they must have borrowed from Luke especially. The writing is solid too, do we know if the latter two tracks are from the same guys who produced "Freak The Freak Out"? I agree they should definitely be doing more than Nickelodeon soundtracks if they're not already. While checking out the Wiki for the first soundtrack, I noticed I'd somehow overlooked "Beggin' On Your Knees" by Shellback and Savan all this time, didn't even know it existed!

georg_e

Mmmhmm.....I love her other songs Feelgoodlies but these two just don't have enough "punch" to them for me, but that's just my taste :-)

Feelgoodlies

Yeah george, but I was talking about the music itself, the whole production sounds pretty good for unknown producers who sound pretty experienced with what they do, they are very good, I actually think there's a helping hand behind them from the bigger producers!

Freak The Freak Out has to be the best track I heard from them, I love each bit of the production.

@Joshua... Begging On Your Knees was also co-produced by Kristian Lundin, I have the Digital Booklet!

georg_e

Found this info, Feelgoodlies.......the producers are not so unknown on those two songs :-)  I loved "Freak the Freak Out" too, but that was co-written/produced by Michael Corcoran, who did her masterpiece song "Make It Shine" with Dr. Luke, and  a few others that were really excellent from her first releases.

;Columbia Records -- Get ready to sing and party with the cast of Nickelodeon's Victorious when Victorious 3.0: Even More Music From The Hit TV Show hits stores on November 6.  A collection of songs performed by Victoria Justice and the series cast, the album also features brand-new music from the final episodes of the hit series.  Stand-out tracks include brand-new track "L.A. Boyz", "Faster Than Boyz," co-written by Victoria Justice and Kojak (Ke$ha, Nicki Minaj, Flo Rida), "Here's 2 Us," co-written by Evan Bogart (Britney Spears, Rihanna, Adam Lambert), Lindy Robbins (Leona Lewis, Big Time Rush, Backstreet Boys) and Emanuel Kiriakou (Selena Gomez, Beyonce, Demi Lovato) and "Bad Boys," written by Kara DioGuardi (Christina Aguilera, Celine Dion, Carrie Underwood). Victorious 3.0: Even More Music From The Hit TV Show is available for pre-order now: http://smarturl.it/victorious3.0.                 

growapear

The Victorious 2.0 soundtrack has some great tracks too. 'Make It In America' (written & produced by Martin Johnson) has such a killer chorus - a really great mix of acoustic guitars + dance production.

However, it is incredible how time and time again, without knowing who produced each track beforehand, my favourite song(s) off an album ALWAYS turn out to be done by guys from the Luke/ Max family - this time 'Countdown' - Victoria Justice & Leon Thomas, produced by the one and only Kool Kojak!!

Feelgoodlies

Thank you george! So kojack was the one the guy in disguise! I knew why the production is done professionally!

Rebecca

thanks Feelgoodlies, the songs are good. I like "Here's 2 Us" the best.