• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Interview with Dr. Luke and Max

Started by Izalightblue, August 21, 2010, 04:41:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izalightblue

Hey, guys!! I was twitter searching about Max and Dr. Luke when I found a post from a L.A journalist,Chris Willman:

Spent the day in pop heaven interviewing Dr. Luke and Max Martin.
about 2 hours ago via Echofon

http://twitter.com/ChrisWillman

This means very soon we'll read an interview with them!! How cool!!! I sent Chris a message asking when it's going to be available, I hope he replies me, but I guess it'll be soon!!  ;D

Raul_esp

exciting!! , Max interviews are GOLD.

Feelgoodlies

georg_e

Great!!  Those guys have been so good for each other -- be great to read something about them together :)

PG

What amazing news! Thanks for bringing it to us, Izalightblue.  I'll look forward to it being published.

Rebecca

What amazing news, thanks Iza, I can't wait to read it!

Izalightblue

Yeah, I can't wait either!! Well, Chris (journalist) has not replied me and probably he won't, I guess the interview must be really special and kinda ''confidential'', and he must be speechless about it. Let's wait for it.