• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max & Luke win ASCAP Songwriter of Year

Started by georg_e, April 28, 2011, 02:56:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linda

Hurrah!! Congratulations Max!

And that video made my day too!!
just wish kesha wasn't it, she made me nauseous...

We haven't seen max in a long time, it's a nice treat to see him speak :)

Rebecca

wow, this is just thrilling!
congratulations to Max and Luke!

I love the video and the photos. How nice it is to hear Max speak!

georg_e

Clip of Dr. Luke and Ammo  this Thursday at ASCAP Expo master class.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CERtLdq_BHU&feature=channel_video_title        (They're talking about "E.T".)

Raul_esp

Quote from: georg_e on April 30, 2011, 03:44:59 AM
              Clip of Dr. Luke and Ammo  this Thursday at ASCAP Expo master class.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CERtLdq_BHU&feature=channel_video_title        (They're talking about "E.T".)

Great!  ;D

Izalightblue

Great news!!! So nice to see that video!

prula

I love pop Music!!

turnaround

Great, thank you for posting this!!

It was the Kelly Clarkson song that marked the beginning of the Luke/Max collaboration and was Max return to the #1s, wasn't it?
And I liked it..

Raul_esp

Quote from: turnaround on May 02, 2011, 12:38:13 AM
Great, thank you for posting this!!

It was the Kelly Clarkson song that marked the beginning of the Luke/Max collaboration and was Max return to the #1s, wasn't it?

Yes , sure , it was his first hit since ''Overprotected''.

Rebecca

What did Max mean at the beginning: "the secret gnome"?
I love that wink Max gives also!

georg_e

Quote from: Rebecca on May 02, 2011, 12:20:50 PM
What did Max mean at the beginning: "the secret gnome"?
I love that wink Max gives also!
I was wondering that too, Rebecca....went back and listened to what he said right after that, which was "I still don't understand where the checks are coming from",   and now I think he was referring to the mysterious process of getting royalty checks from ASCAP when he said "the secret gnome" :D     And maybe he had this in mind, who knows? :-)  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gnomes_and_Trolls:_The_Secret_Chamber

Rebecca

yes, you are right, he must be meaning about the royalty checks. who knows, he could be referring to that video game. Max is so funny!