• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Ghost Town - Kom Kom Kom (Plagiarism?)

Started by Polarmachine, July 07, 2015, 10:56:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

B Steady

Quote from: ShockdioN on July 08, 2015, 05:51:08 PM
well...they did the same with Pinks song "boring" but none of you know where it is from..I kept saying the melody is from another song..

And this isnt really Max Martin thing to do..

... neither do you ::) also interesting that it's a fact just because YOU say it lol.
Vila i frid Dag

ShockdioN

Quote from: B Steady on July 08, 2015, 05:53:50 PM
... neither do you ::) also interesting that it's a fact just because YOU say it lol.

IT IS. But none of you music freaks recognize the melody either from "Boring". This is a BIG NEWS. And I need help to find the original song !!!

B Steady

Quote from: ShockdioN on July 08, 2015, 06:15:30 PM
IT IS. But none of you music freaks recognize the melody either from "Boring". This is a BIG NEWS. And I need help to find the original song !!!

lol, you sound like we need to deliver while it is absolutely ok that you don't know it!
Vila i frid Dag

ShockdioN

I'll find the god damn original track someday, and I'll post it here, and eggs on ya'll face.

B Steady

Quote from: ShockdioN on July 08, 2015, 06:24:26 PM
I'll find the god damn original track someday, and I'll post it here, and eggs on ya'll face.

God bless you!
Vila i frid Dag

Voodoo

This song is blahhhh... I doubt they would steel it because theres nothing worth taking.

ShockdioN

Quote from: Voodoo on July 08, 2015, 08:49:33 PM
This song is blahhhh... I doubt they would steel it because theres nothing worth taking.

they do sound VERY similar IMO

B Steady

Quote from: Voodoo on July 08, 2015, 08:49:33 PM

Which song are you referring to now? (since the last song we were discussing was Boring)
Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

After the "Blurred Lines" trial verdict I think many songwriters and producers are quite nervous when it comes to these accusations.
It can be really expensive if you let yourself inspire to much and sample without considering giving a credit to the "original".

And I liked it..

sweetmelody

Wow, very similar parts. This would be a very strange coincidence if it was one.