• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Marion Raven - Here i am

Started by Vanth, January 11, 2008, 04:28:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vanth

Hello. :)

I don't know, maybe this song isn't realy popular or was forgotten.

I think this is REALY worth to listen. Since now one of my favourite Max Martin Songs beyond BSB or BS. :)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3jAncI1eJJ0

Listen to it carefully. It's realy, realy nice especially the last two chors. Wonderfull Martin work !!!

Regards

Out

I think, it's her best song ever.
Though I like End Of Me, Gotta Be Kidding, Six Feet Under and Falling Away too.

Alex Martin

HERE I AM is an amazing song,one of my favourite max's rock song.

With UNBEAUTIFUL by Leslie Roy.

ahmed

good song, its even better than ''since u've been gone''

Feelgoodlies

Oh I loooooooooove this song I always listen to it amazing lyrics and and angery rock beats..I also love Break Ya!!
These two songs are great work from Max

Unexpected

I like this song , but I my favorite song for her is Break Ya , What a great song

Alex Martin

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on January 11, 2008, 01:39:14 PM
Oh I loooooooooove this song I always listen to it amazing lyrics and and angery rock beats..I also love Break Ya!!
These two songs are great work from Max

Sometimes i agree with feelgoodlies :D

Vanth

I do not realy like Break you.

The refrain is nearly excact the same as in ,,Stanfour - Do it all". I think it's.. Max is al lil lazy hahaha. Just fun. :)

Regards.

*Sabine*

Talking about Marion Raven, do you remember M2M, the band she was in before her solo career?
Oh my pretty pretty boy i love you..... what a sweet song it was! :D <3

Unexpected

Quote from: *Sabine* on January 19, 2008, 12:41:20 AM
Talking about Marion Raven, do you remember M2M, the band she was in before her solo career?

yes it was nice , I love ((The day you went away))

Raul_esp

Quote from: *Sabine* on January 19, 2008, 12:41:20 AM

yes , this song is of max too  :)

I looooove here I am , amazing song

fineline

This song was actually written with Linkin Park in mind...they turned it down though...

/f

*Sabine*

Pretty boy is so cute yeah! :D
I have the karaoke if anyone wants..

Rebecca

Quote from: fineline on October 20, 2008, 03:58:42 AM
This song was actually written with Linkin Park in mind...they turned it down though...

/f

wow, that's interesting!  I love Linkin Park! that would have been a great match, I suppose they write songs themselves already, pity, maybe in the future. I could imagine Max working with them.

by the way, welcome Fineline, thanks for that info.

georg_e

Hi,

My first post -- love this forum and have learned alot from it!

I noticed something interesting about this song "Here I Am" that really struck me right away -- the melody of the title phrase "Here I Am"  is the exact same melody of beginning of chorus of "Behind These Hazel Eyes".  Not sure which song written first, but somehow I think Max may have really like that phrase and worked it in to both songs. (Which I find really cool -- even the classic composers, Beethoven, etc, "recycled' their best ideas, and to me it helps build the style of the composer).

I'm a songwriter/musician in New York, trying to break in and get my songs placed with artists.  Just put a new song demo ("Summertime Crush") on my MySpace, and any comments/feedback would be appreciated. Thnxx!

www.myspace.com/xxeo

Best,

George Cotten