• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin and Dr. Luke working with Kesha

Started by aikon_sinner, February 15, 2009, 08:46:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

georg_e

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on November 17, 2010, 06:55:13 PM
And here you can check booklet scans

OH wOW, that's great -- thanks!!    So Wikipedia was right -- cUnX  TuEsDaY   IS completely  David Gamson's  work. Man, he's good ;-)

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Max  at this many tracks great even if a dont think kesha is one of my favourite artist..great to see tha Klas Ahlund i co written alot of tracks for ROBYN
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Raul_esp

The Max songs sound great , but they sound all like rips of ''Tik tok'' and ''California gurls''  :)

Izalightblue

Alex Martin

Rebecca

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on November 17, 2010, 06:55:13 PM
And here you can check booklet scans

that's great, thanks!

although I have to admit I don't really like these songs, even the Max ones. Maybe they'll grow on me...

Linda

Quote from: Izalightblue on November 18, 2010, 02:03:38 AM
I'm addicted to Blow - completely-  :D

Me too! I have it on repeat for the past 2 days.
I just love the chorus.

georg_e

^      ^     ^

yES, that chorus really builds in intensity the second time, doesn't it?   Like VRoooOOOM!!

Raul_esp

georg_e

haha that is crazy!!  I really loved the song too --hot!! :D 
      PS  More I listen to this song, ("Customized"?) I think it's the catchiest thing she's done since "Tik ToK" -- they should release this!!

Raul_esp

Quote from: georg_e on January 28, 2011, 03:11:31 AM
                  haha that is crazy!!  I really loved the song too --hot!! :D 
      PS  More I listen to this song, ("Customized"?) I think it's the catchiest thing she's done since "Tik ToK" -- they should release this!!

Yes I love the chorus , it's so funny and catchy!

georg_e

^  ^   ^

Yes, love that line about "Mr. Crow....that sneaky little fuck" !!  :D        This song/video would be huge, I'm sure of it....maybe they're testing it out for reaction?

Rebecca

Yeah, I agree, it's a really great song, funny too.