• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Read: "One Man Has Written Virtually Every Major Pop Song Of The Last 20 Years."

Started by turnaround, January 24, 2014, 01:02:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Lovely article:

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/articles/entertainment-articles/max-martin-powerful-person-music-business-people-never-even-head-name/

QuoteFor Martin, it's the fun of the work that keeps him going: "If I did it because it was my job, and I only did it to make money, I don't think I'd still be doing it." Which isn't to say that the man behind countless hits hasn't found financial success. From the royalties and producing fees he has received from all of this fun he's been having, Max Martin has earned a personal net worth of $250 million dollars. That's right. He's worth a quarter of a billion dollars and you've probably never heard his name.

And I liked it..

B Steady

Denniz PoP
Backstreet Boys
Its Alive

Some people will never learn -__-

Anyway, nice article ...
Vila i frid Dag

georg_e

["Believe it or not, over the past 15-20 years Max Martin has been the brains, ears and talent behind virtually every hit pop song that has been released to the screaming masses".]

Including Beyonce, Lady Gaga, No Doubt/Gwen Stefani, Kanye West, Alicia Keys and 50 Cent........

nznexus

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

nznexus

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.