• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Maratone "Carolinaliar"

Started by NIKLAS"NiCkY", November 28, 2007, 07:44:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

cool, excellent choice of single!

Alex Martin

Disappointed. Last night can be an hit....show me what.....is good song but...no no no way.

Raul_esp

Quote from: Alex Martin on November 14, 2008, 10:39:09 PM
Disappointed. Last night can be an hit....show me what.....is good song but...no no no way.

yes ,  I agree , last night is the best song in the album , but I love the full album , amazing melodies , all the songs are very siberia  :D

Rebecca

No, Show Me.. is a great choice. I saw the video on a music video show today and I heard it on the radio, sounded great!
I hope Last Night is the 3rd single.

Eddie Krommer

One of my fave albums this year. It is supposed to be included in my personal choices for Billboard En Espanol

Rebecca

It's a great album.

Eddie, are you a music writer for Billboard Espanol?

Alex Martin

Agree with you. Carolina liar and leslie roy are my favourite this year. 3th position for pink.

Eddie Krommer

Yes I am, beside a fan of this forum, lol.

Raul_esp

Rebecca

Quote from: Eddie Krommer on December 01, 2008, 12:40:27 AM
Yes I am, beside a fan of this forum, lol.

wow, that's great. Let us know when you post your personal choices on Billboard Espanol.

*Sabine*

Eddie Krommer

Nop... I'm a cute latin boy from Central America.

Raul_esp

Quote from: Eddie Krommer on December 01, 2008, 04:52:25 PM
Nop... I'm a cute latin boy from Central America.

ahhm , entonces entiendes perfectamente español  ;D

Alex Martin

Eddie Krommer