• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Andreas Carlsson book

Started by OverPop, June 22, 2010, 12:43:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OverPop

Hi

Just wondering if anyone knows where could I get his book "Live to win"?  :)

Thanks

turnaround

Hi, you can buy it from this shop here:

http://www.bokus.com/cgi-bin/book_search.cgi?rewrite=no&FAST=andreas+carlsson&PRODUCT_GROUP=&x=19&y=7

Here is some information in English about the site :)

http://www.bokus.com/cgi-bin/P_campaign_show.cgi?location=english-information-in-english

By the way, did anyone here read it, Nicky?

What is it all about? About the past of Cheiron too?
And I liked it..

Izalightblue

The book is his autobiography.

Also, in one of the sites where you can buy the book, you can flip through the pages of the first chapter, it is all about his childhood. If I remember the site, I'll post it here later.

klukan

I've read the book.
There's a whole chapter about Cheiron, very interesting stuff. I recommend it.

Rebecca

I have the book - Julian bought it for me and had it signed by Andreas! but it's in Swedish, which I can't read.
Anyone know if the book will be printed in English?

turnaround

Maybe it's worth to learn Swedish just for this book :)

:o My copy will arrive soon.
And I liked it..

Linda

Quote from: klukan on June 23, 2010, 12:13:59 PM
I've read the book.
There's a whole chapter about Cheiron, very interesting stuff. I recommend it.

ahh i really want to get it now!!