• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

P!nk - new single "Bridge of Light"

Started by turnaround, November 03, 2011, 09:55:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Sadly no Max involved, but Billy Mann

"Bridge of light" is taken from the soundtrack of "Happy Feet 2"

You can listen to a snippet here:

http://happyfeettwo.warnerbros.com/index.html#/soundtrack

What do you think?
And I liked it..

Raul_esp

Wow , the song is very nice , great song.

Rebecca

Axel

I was a bit disappointed by the song to be honest. I had hoped for something better coming from Pink.

Unexpected

I really love this song, It's very emotional and P!nk really delivers great vocals and emotions.

Raul_esp

Quote from: Unexpected on December 05, 2011, 11:58:19 PM
I really love this song, It's very emotional and P!nk really delivers great vocals and emotions.

I agree , The song is very good , it's very emotional.

Joshua

It's ok... probably best she didn't come out with another Max release anyway, just to break things up a bit. Though I do hope he'll be involved with her next album, for sure!