• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Shellback is nominated at the Swedish Grammis

Started by turnaround, February 08, 2012, 04:40:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Best Producer  8)

Årets producent

CHRISTIAN WALZ
JOHAN ECKEBORN
MASSE SALAZAR
SHELLBACK
TOBIAS FRÖBERG

Here is the full nomination list:

http://www.grammis.se/?ha_events=180

Show will be held next week.
And I liked it..

Rebecca

gm33

-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

Rebecca

turnaround

I just bump this thread, because Shellback is again nominated for a Grammi!

Årets svenska internationella framgång
FIRST AID KIT
LOREEN
REFUSED
SHELLBACK
SWEDISH HOUSE MAFIA

Let's hope this will work out this time. (for best international success)

http://grammis.se/?page_id=7
And I liked it..

A.R.T.

He must win ! He has much stronger base than the SHM or Loreen - in my opinion.

nznexus

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

turnaround

Interesting is that all these other acts are artists and he is a producer/songwriter :D

But I guess SHM have sold lots worldwide too so has Loreen.

Is this a jury vote or simply based on sales?
And I liked it..

turnaround

And I liked it..

turnaround

Again no Grammy. When Shellback was announced among the nominees they played Maroon 5.
And I liked it..

Joshua

turnaround

And I liked it..

Joshua

Oh well, Swedish House Mafia are still deserving in my opinion, they've been huge over the past twelve months. Probably bigger than they've ever been, just as they split.