• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Rihanna working with Max Martin?

Started by klukan, May 01, 2009, 05:43:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klukan

Dunno if this has been posted here before but I just found these rumours:

"Rihanna's been working hard on her fourth studio album trying to squeeze in as many hit songs as she can. According to reports, Rihanna has enlisted Ryan Tedder, record producer and frontman for OneRepublic, as well as Max Martin, who has worked with Pink and Britney Spears, to help her out with making more smash hits."

Even though it's not confirmed I thought it be might be of you guys' interest.. Always good with some rumours haha :)
Sounds interesting if it's true because Rihanna means no. 1 hit and Max means even more no. 1 # hit!!!! ;)

Here's the full article:
http://rihannabuff.com/2009/04/13/rihanna-working-with-ryan-tedder-and-max-martin-for-new-album/

Rebecca

This is exciting news!

By the way, we also had a thread about this in New Songs:
http://www.discopumper.de/smf/index.php?topic=625.0

Anyway, I really hope it's not just a rumour. It will be hit for sure.

klukan

Oh, why couldn't I find that thread? Hmm.. okay, but yeah, it's gonna be exciting to see if it's true

turnaround

Rihanna has a new album that is going to be released soon called "Unapologetic"

There are rumours that that "Get It Over With" is by Max Martin.

Anyone can confirm this?

I find a song with the name of "Get It Over With" on ASCAP but it is written by Jörgen, Andreas Carlsson and Sopha Somajo.

Maybe all these rumours are false though.

Edit: Interesting fact: On ASCAP there is a song by Max called "Get It Over With" but it was for Unsung Hero, formerly known as Five Star Nation.

I don't think it is the same song. 

So maybe the Jörgen song is for Rihanna  :-* ;D
And I liked it..

Joshua

Sounds to me like someone has just looked it up on ASCAP and got their wires crossed with the old track. Far out Rihanna never stops, she's released a new album every November for the past four years!