• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin, Shellback and Jörgen Elofsson nominated for Grammy Awards

Started by turnaround, December 06, 2012, 09:42:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rebekahELLE

Thanks for posting the articles above.  Great to read about how the song evolved.
Can you stream grammy.com live?   http://www.grammy.com/live

Black Keys just received the Rock Album of the Year, El Camino
Gotye received best Alternative Album of the Year, Making Mirrors

Hope you can access it.

WOW! Taylor Swift just opened the Grammy's with a great performance of We are Never Ever Getting Back Together.  Impressed!

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

gm33

-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

gm33

Jörgen  lost for Song of the Year

The winner was:

We Are Young
Jack Antonoff, Jeff Bhasker, Andrew Dost & Nate Ruess, songwriters (Fun. Featuring Janelle Monáe)
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

B Steady

Maroon 5 now performing Daylight, (among others) produced by Max Martin!
Vila i frid Dag

B Steady

Quote from: gm33 on February 11, 2013, 03:05:05 AM
Jörgen  lost for Song of the Year

The winner was:

We Are Young
Jack Antonoff, Jeff Bhasker, Andrew Dost & Nate Ruess, songwriters (Fun. Featuring Janelle Monáe)

At least she won with the album!
Vila i frid Dag

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

Joshua

I thought the whole ceremony wasn't too bad this year. Pity our guys didn't get any wins though, I wonder if they were actually there in the crowd somewhere. The flavour of the year is obviously indie-folk/rock.

Alex Martin

I think  DAYLIGHT is an amzing song...one of the best written by Max

georg_e

^     ^    ^

''Daylight is great, yes -- so glad they did it at Grammy's.    I THINK I spotted Dr. Luke in an audience shot......aisle seat, and then they showed a closeup very quickly later and if it was him he was standing and singing along with Bruno Mars/Sting on 'Locked Out Of Heaven':-)      I really loved that Grammy's show.......it was just......real.......a minimum of fake s**t........I think it's a very good sign for pop music of all kinds.

turnaround

I think I spotted Jörgen. When they announce Kelly won, you can see him for a moment in the background. It was probably very cool when they were introduced for the first time considering Jörgen wrote "A moment like this" for American Idol like 10 years ago.
And I liked it..

Joshua

Yeah hearing Jörgen's name announced in the nominations was cool, it stuck out like a sore thumb! :D I agree that the whole show felt a bit more genuine than in past years, partly due to LL Cool J's style of hosting I think. That wasn't Maroon 5's pest performance of "Daylight", but I love the song a lot, it's special.

Rebecca

I watched the show, but didn't see Dr Luke or Jorgen, I'll have to go back and see if I can see them this time!
Great that Kelly won

Herbie Crichlow has posted a photo of him and Max, at the Grammy party the night before I think:
https://twitter.com/HerbieCrichlow/status/300823302065254402/photo/1

turnaround

Cool photo :D

Twitter is priceless - here is a pic of Jörgen:

https://twitter.com/BRVNDONT/status/300733547424149504/photo/1

And I liked it..

turnaround

And I liked it..