• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Benny Khaos [producer]

Started by B Steady, January 28, 2013, 08:38:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B Steady

After a long time - well, 2 months - I got something new for you:

https://soundcloud.com/bsteady/pop-it/s-r1dxD
Vila i frid Dag

gm33

okay, i love this. I want to write lyrics to this so fricken badly. I was kinda singing some as I listened to it. Do you have any in mind?

Def. a female vocalist is needed.

1:36-1:38 is awesome.

Maybe there should be a pause or like a "winding down" effect (like at 2:10) before the key change at 2:00

Edit: Just had a couple of more listens. Really love it. Did I say that yet?
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

turnaround

This has a nice groove and cool gimmicks. Keep it on. I want to hear this with a fantastic pop melody and vocals.
And I liked it..

melodicmoonlight

yeah it definitely has a strong melody I can tell and a good rhythm and progression.

B Steady

Quote from: gm33 on August 28, 2013, 07:34:17 PM
okay, i love this. I want to write lyrics to this so fricken badly. I was kinda singing some as I listened to it. Do you have any in mind?

Def. a female vocalist is needed.

1:36-1:38 is awesome.

Maybe there should be a pause or like a "winding down" effect (like at 2:10) before the key change at 2:00

Edit: Just had a couple of more listens. Really love it. Did I say that yet?

Thank you so much!! :)

It's produced for a songwriter who wanted me to send him some of my work. I'm sure most of you know him! ...

I agree, it's almost panting for female vocal lol!
What do you like so much about the 1:36-38 part?

I just wanted to let the key change flow into the mid8 as in "I'm Not A Girl ..."

Also thanks to turnaround and melodicmoonlight for the kind words :)
Vila i frid Dag

Feelgoodlies

Not that special... but that guitar was good.

I hope you help shaping up the disastrous German market which doesnt have a proper pop singer.

AdamKhan

B Steady

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on August 28, 2013, 10:55:22 PM
Not that special... but that guitar was good.

I hope you help shaping up the disastrous German market which doesnt have a proper pop singer.

how am I supposed to help the german market with my "not-that-special-productions? :P
anyway, I don't care about the German market ...

@AdamKhan: "fake", it's simply a plug-in which isn't supposed to sound 100% like a real guitar. but yeah, I was surprised that the guitar is the only thing feelgoodlies liked in the song!
Vila i frid Dag

AdamKhan

Yes it sounds like u used that plugin 'Musiclab Realguitar'

Its a good track B steady, i love that whistle sounding pad kinda synth aswell :)

turnaround

Quote from: B Steady on August 28, 2013, 10:34:04 PM
Thank you so much!! :)

It's produced for a songwriter who wanted me to send him some of my work. I'm sure most of you know him! ...

Exciting. Spill!! :D
And I liked it..

Rebecca

really nice!

yes, please tell us the songwriter who this is for!

B Steady

Thank you, Adam & Rebecca! It's Multilab indeed.

I won't name the songwriter unless we're not only "talking" anymore ;)
Vila i frid Dag

Raul_esp

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: B Steady on August 28, 2013, 11:52:09 PM
how am I supposed to help the german market with my "not-that-special-productions? :P

Well the German market lacks this kind of not so special... so, it's gonna be special smartass ;)