• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Best Max Martin Billboard #1 hit - The voting! The Final! Vote Now!

Started by turnaround, February 06, 2014, 11:37:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Dear Cheiron fan!

To celebrate the 17th Max Martin #1 on the Billboard Charts we kindly ask you to vote for your favourite Max Martin Billboard #1 out of these

"...Baby One More Time"
"Teenage Dream"
"It's Gonna Be Me"
"We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together"
"My Life Would Suck Without You"
"So What"

Thanks!
And I liked it..

Rebecca

nznexus

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

turnaround

And I liked it..

Axel

This is really difficult, because it's hard to compare the songs to the eras they were written in. I find it hard to compare So What with "Baby one more time"... they are such different styles.

nznexus

baby one more time wins ... i cant believe it
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

B Steady

I'm glad the both real Cheiron songs are on top.

@Axel of course they're totally different but ...Baby One More Time is just on another level.
Vila i frid Dag

Rebecca

I suppose it was obvious that Baby One More Time would win! It's a Max Martin classic and sounds brilliant all these years later. I love all 6 final songs in this list.

Raul_esp

The best pop song ever won , Baby one more time is a Classic.

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

nznexus