• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

daniel lopes ( sounds very cheiron)

Started by Raul_esp, July 27, 2008, 09:35:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Thanks Sabine, you can be very proud of this :)

Very rare and so personal!
And I liked it..

Rebecca

That's really nice of the Epicentre guys Feelgoodlies

also, wow, Sabine, that's wonderful, thanks for scanning it in.

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: *Sabine* on July 30, 2008, 03:26:18 PM
wow! really nice guys! how did you convince them? there may be legal problems and stuff... i tried to do it once with max (requesting unreleased instrumental versions) but he (only) answered with an autograph! I was so stunned!
The song is a demo, which means it has not officially released, it is stored in their studios/computers that's why they gave me it, I wouldn't have the nerve to ask them for an official release myself lol cuz that would be ILLEGAL. BTW your so lucky Sabine for Max's autograph.

Raul_esp

woww  what lucky!! , I want one autograph of him too :D

*Sabine*

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on July 31, 2008, 06:03:01 PM
Quote from: *Sabine* on July 30, 2008, 03:26:18 PM
wow! really nice guys! how did you convince them? there may be legal problems and stuff... i tried to do it once with max (requesting unreleased instrumental versions) but he (only) answered with an autograph! I was so stunned!
The song is a demo, which means it has not officially released, it is stored in their studios/computers that's why they gave me it, I wouldn't have the nerve to ask them for an official release myself lol cuz that would be ILLEGAL. BTW your so lucky Sabine for Max's autograph.

yes, sure, that's what i figured.... i still wonder how some demos can leak, look britney's blackout, all the demos leaked 2 months before the album was officially released! and sometimes, the demos are better than the final version!