• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

VMA 08

Started by Raul_esp, September 01, 2008, 05:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ahmed

amazing video of Britney, she will always be my favorite girl in the entertainment world, however her music without max martin has no taste  :'(

Raul_esp

amazing!! britney is coming back!! it is a new song?

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Raul_esp on September 06, 2008, 02:02:17 AM
amazing!! britney is coming back!! it is a new song?
Reportedly it said to be a new song, but I don't think she will release something new since her new album is rumored to be dropped sometime between Feb to April next year, so a new single from now is way too early...., but who knows, plans could've been changed!!

turnaround

As far as I know she won't perform a song but just speak.
And I liked it..

*Sabine*

Ahh,I'm so excited about this 'performance'! I hope she doesn't only present, this rehearsal is hot! Our girl is back! :D

Feelgoodlies

I'm not sure of her performing a new thing, but at least we're sure she will come and open the VMA... anyways I hope she grabs at least an award.

*Sabine*

I just have to say: "Wow!!" Though she didn't perform, I just loved the show! It was wonderful! And Britney was reallly gorgeous! The intro show was kinda funny although it was clear Brit was a bit nervous. She had never won any award at VMA and she won 3 last night! :D :D  That was neat, i'm so happy for her!

Feelgoodlies

Yeah me too, I loved "What Your Doing? part" loooool!!, she totally deserved winning, I'm glad MTV has finally rewarded her

P!nk - So What[live from VMA 2008]

Christina Aguilera - Genie In A Bottle/ Keeps Getting Better

ahmed

congratulations Britney  :) , what awards did she win ?

Feelgoodlies what is ''what your doing'' ?

can you please post video of Britney's part of the show ?

Raul_esp

Quote from: ahmed on September 08, 2008, 05:21:34 PM

she won the awards to best female video , best pop video and best video

http://www.osdia.es/?p=9040 here appears all her videos

ahmed

Quote from: Raul_esp on September 08, 2008, 05:44:21 PM
Quote from: ahmed on September 08, 2008, 05:21:34 PM

she won the awards to best female video , best pop video and best video

http://www.osdia.es/?p=9040 here appears all her videos

thanks Raul

she looks amazing, beautiful princess  :)

congratulations Britney, i hope this is a step on the right way

Raul_esp

yesterday only  werent played two max martin songs in the vmas , I heard one third , when I prize was going to be delivered ,I'gone I'm going sounded  :o

*Sabine*

Yes true!!
Piece of me is back at #8 on Itunes now thanks to the VMA's!
On Entertainment Tonight, they said yesterday britney was going to do smth really special for her upcoming birthday next december 2nd..... release her 6th studio album! :D

Feelgoodlies

Ahmed, sorry I should've been clearer

This is the "What Are You Doing" just watch the whole thing :D, and yeaaaaaaaah they played "Baby One More Time" :'( :D

*Sabine*

Oh yes baby one more time! So 4 MAX songs...awesomeness!