• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Kat Deluna

Started by Feelgoodlies, October 07, 2008, 05:08:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

Guys, I just wanted to tell ya about this girl, I'm sure most of you heard about her, but in case someone hasn't yet

Kat is an American singer of Dominican heritage, she has released her debut album last year, which is dominated by the productions of RedOne.

Her album is called 9 Lives

1. 9 Lives (Intro 
2. Run The Show (featuring Shaka Dee) 
3. Am I Dreaming 
4. Whine Up 
5. Feel What I Fee 
6. Love Me, Leave Me 
7. In The End 
8. Love Confusion 
9. Animal 
10. Be Remembered (featuring Shaka Dee) 
11. Enjoy Saying Goodbye 
12. Whine Up (En Español) 
13. Como Un Sueño (Am I Dreaming) (En Español) 
14. Run The Show (featuring Shaka Dee) (En Español)
Album Snippets

My favourites are In The End which is the new single in Europe YAAAAAAY, and Feel What I Feel, the whole album is nice, even those ones who were released singles, Run The Show and Whine Up are catchy.

*Sabine*

Yeah I really like her music, Run the Show is a very good song!