• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Favourite Boyband?

Started by Tiiger, October 10, 2008, 04:16:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiiger

Our Cheiron-guys have worked with some of the biggest boybands of all time. When I think about it, they more or less created them all. ;D
What band is your favourite out of these four? :D

(I have a feeling everyone will be voting BSB. So please don't! =))
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

*Sabine*

The Backstreet Boys by far. Favourite music and personnality. It's amazing to have albums like Millenium or their Greatest hits with almost only Cheiron songs! :D
Then NSYNC, Westlife and very far behind Five.

Raul_esp

Backstreet boys without doubt , after nsync , westlife and 5ive

Unexpected

Backstreet boys without doubt , n'Sync Were good too .

Feelgoodlies

Tiiger

I'm voting Westlife.

I'd rate them like this:
Westlife
Backstreet Boys
Five
N'Sync

I really liked Five, I'd like to give them my vote, but I can't.  :(
Just the way you are
My love's never far
I will hear you call

Rebecca

Sorry Tiiger, I voted Backstreet Boys too!

For me:
1. Backstreet Boys
2. NSync
3. Westlife
4. Five

Tiiger

I can't believe you all like N'Sync more than Westlife.  :o

I know Turnaround will agree with me, at least.  :D
Just the way you are
My love's never far
I will hear you call

Unexpected

turnaround will agree for sure , But still Westlife not bad themselves , I really like load of songs from them , but I'm more inro Uptempo (backstreet & N'Sync)

Rebecca

At first I was undecided between Westlife and Nsync. I love so many Westlife songs, but like Unexpected I too like uptempo songs so NSync beat them on that point. Of course Westlife are still together which is something but what really decided it was all the covers they record, though they sing them well, covering something like "Home" - bad (and boring) choice, "You Raise Me Up" (not a fan of that song) and "The Rose" - ugh.

*Sabine*

Totally agree Reb & Unexpected. The only Westlife's songs I really like are I lay my love on you (in my Cheiron top 5, if i let you go and when you're looking like that. the others ones are cool but not so catchy at the end..
I really prfer songs like i'll never stop, bye bye bye, i want you back or it's gonna be me! But yeah, I think it's great Westlife are still together and I respect the a lot for that...