• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Cheiron Song of The Year - 2008 - Nominations

Started by Rebecca, December 09, 2008, 12:17:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

Hi everyone, we thought it would be fun to vote and see what everyone's favourite song is for 2008!

So, this is the first round - Nominations.

I've tried to compile a list of songs released this year, based on album release dates, but I know I'm missing many. I've also included songs just produced by the songwriters and I've just included the Cheiron songwriters - though I'm open to suggestions! After we have a complete list Turnaround, Tiiger and myself will put the songs into groups of polls and we can all vote, they'll probably be a couple of rounds.

So here are the songs that I have:

Britney Spears "If U Seek Amy" - written by Max Martin, Shellback, Savan Kotecha & Alexander Kronlund

Carolina Liar - I'm Not Over  -C. Wolf/T. Karlsson. Produced by Max Martin, Michael Ilbert and Tobias Karlsson.
Carolina Liar - Coming To Terms - C. Wolf/T. Karlsson. Produced by Max Martin and Tobias Karlsson
Carolina Liar - Last Night - C. Wolf/M. Martin/T. Karlsson. Produced by Max Martin and Tobias Karlsson
Carolina Liar - Show Me What I'm Looking For - C. Wolf/T. Karlsson. Produced by Max Martin and Tobias Karlsson
Carolina Liar - Simple Life - C. Wolf/T. Karlsson. Produced by Chad Wolf, Max Martin and Tobias Karlsson
Carolina Liar - All That Sh** is Gone - C. Wolf/A. Kronlund. Produced by Max Martin, Alexander Kronlund
Carolina Liar - California Bound - C. Wolf/T. Karlsson. Produced by Max Martin and Tobias Karlsson
Carolina Liar - Done Stealin' - C. Wolf/M. Martin/P. Aldeheim/T. Karlsson. Produced by Per Aldeheim and Tobias Karlsson.
Carolina Liar - Something To Die For - C. Wolf/P. Svensson/P. Aldeheim. Produced by Max Martin and Per Aldeheim.
Carolina Liar - Beautiful World - C. Wolf/M. Martin/T. Karlsson. Produced by Max Martin and Tobias Karlsson.
Carolina Liar - Better Alone - C. Wolf/T. Karlsson. Produced by Max Martin and Tobias Karlsson.
Carolina Liar - When You Are Near Written by C. Wolf/P. Svensson. Produced by Max Martin.

Cyndi Lauper – Into The Nightlife - Written by C. Lauper, P. Åström, J. Bobäck, M. Martin. Produced by Cyndi Lauper, Peer Åström and Johan Bobäck

Fady Maalouf "Blessed" Jörgen Elofsson & Pär Åström

Katy Perry - I Kissed A Girl - Katy Perry, Lukasz Gottwald, Max Martin, Cathy Dennis   Produced by Dr Luke   
Katy Perry - Hot N Cold - Katy Perry, Lukasz Gottwald, Max Martin Produced by Dr Luke
Katy Perry - Waking Up in Vegas - Katy Perry, Desmond Child and Andreas Carlsson. Produced by Greg Wells and Katy Perry.

Lesley Roy - I'm Gone I'm Going - L. Roy/M. Martin/J. Schuster/A. Kronlund. Produced by Max Martin.
Lesley Roy - Here For You Now - L.Roy/M. Martin. Produced by Max Marti
Lesley Roy - Slow Goodbye - L. Roy/M. Martin/L. Gottwald/K. Perry. Produced by Max Martin and Dr Luke.
Lesley Roy - Unbeautiful - L. Roy/M. Martin/R. Yacoub. Produced by Max Martin and Rami 
Lesley Roy - Psycho b*tch - L. Roy/M. Martin/S. Kotecha. Produced by Max Martin
Lesley Roy - Thinking Out Loud - L. Roy/M. Martin. Produced by Max Martin
Lesley Roy - Dead But Breathing - L. Roy/M. Martin/C. Leierth/P. Aldeheim. Produced by Per Aldeheim
Lesley Roy - Misfit - D. Child/A. Carlsson/E. Taubenfeld. Produced by Desmond Child, Andreas Carlsson and Harrry Sommerdahl

Pink "So What" – Pink/Max Martin/Shellback
Pink "I Don't Believe You" Pink/Max Martin
Pink "Please Don't Leave Me" – Pink/Max Martin
Pink "It's All Your Fault" - Pink/Max Martin/Shellback

Same Difference - We R One - Jorgen.Elofsson/P.Westerlund Produced by Quiz & Larossi
Same Difference - I Need A House - Jorgen Elofsson/E.Rodrigues Produced by Quiz & Larossi
Same Difference - Breaking Free - Jamie Houston Produced by Per Magnusson & David Kreuger
Same Difference - Right Between The Eyes - Kristian Lundin/Savan Kotecha Produced by Kristian Lundin
Same Difference - All The Roads Lead To Heaven - Jorgen Elofsson/P.Westerlund Produced by Quiz & Larossi
Same Difference Better Love – Jorgen Elofsson/P.Westerlund/H.Sorvaag Produced by Quiz & Larossi
Same Difference Starts To Beat Again - Jorgen Elofsson/P.Westerlund/H.Sorvaag Produced by Quiz & Larossi

Skye Sweetnam - "Girl Like Me" - Lukasz Gottwald, Max Martin, Shelly Peiken. Produced by Max Martin and Dr Luke
Simple Plan - "Generation" Simple Plan, Max Martin, Nate Hills, Arnold Lanni Produced by Danja, Max Martin and Dave Fortman

Sugababes - "Unbreakable Heart" written by Klas Åhlund and Max Martin.

Vanessa Hudgens - Identified  - Lukasz Gottwald, Cathy Dennis and Max Martin. Produced by Dr Luke   
Vanessa Hudgens - Set It Off  - Lukasz Gottwald, Klas Ahlund and Max Martin

Sorry, this list is very long! but I thought it would be nice to have the songwriting credits to refresh our memory!

So, let me know what other songs we need to add by say next Monday. Thanks!

nshinnosuke

I think you forgot Pink's Boring..It's written by Max,isn't it?

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: nshinnosuke on December 09, 2008, 12:43:46 PM
I think you forgot Pink's Boring..It's written by Max,isn't it?
Yes I was gonna write that, it's written by him and Shellback I guess, and produced by him.

*Sabine*

I didn't know the max song for the Sugababes! :P
Already know my winner song! :D Can we start voting now or shall we wait?

Unexpected

there's Desperate by Stanfour , and also I think we should add dr luke stuffs

Alex Martin

I can't break it to my heart written by my idol KL Was phisical realised in 2008.

Miranda cosgroove with Stay my Baby.

Alex Martin

Another Artist is ACE YOUNG with 4 songs written By Carlsson.

Addicted
The Letter
Dirty Mind
The Girl That Got Away  http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=ilVbzOF_hsk

Raul_esp

Alex Martin

Rebecca

Yes, I'm missing a few songs, thanks, I'll try to think of some more too

sure, I can add some Dr Luke songs.

I already know what I'm voting too - but let's wait!

*Sabine*

Hehe there is not much mystery! IUSA is a safe bet! :P

Alex Martin

I'm not so sure IUSA will be song of the year.

Don't forget so what and i kissed a girl..........like outsider Last night by caro liar.

Tiiger

I know what I'm voting for... It is seriously one of THE best tracks of the year.  :o
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable