• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Backstreet Boys - Straight Through My Heart + New Album

Started by Feelgoodlies, July 26, 2009, 06:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linda

Raul_esp

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on August 28, 2009, 10:00:21 PM
Quote from: Raul_esp on August 28, 2009, 01:50:43 AM
omg!!! one amazing song leaked !!! :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdvOa524UWA

I think it is of redone , the song is superamazing.

this song is even better than STMH!
AMAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZING :o :o :o. This is definitely a RedOne track, I knew it cause he copied and pasted a tune he used before I heard in this song!

yeah , this is for me the best redone track ever and the best BSB uptempo since black and blue.

I cant stop listen it.

Khan9898

i posted messages that i got back from Carl Falk and Rami a few times last week...Rami said the songs were like the old backstreet except a bit more updated but it was because of politics...im thinking because Max is on the album either that or something to do with what Max made Andreas Carlsson and Kristian Lundin sign years back sometype of contract saying how they couldn't work with either BSB or something like that and thats why i believe the swedes stay away from them...Herbie Chirchlow told me this story

maxmartin'sfan

Quote from: Khan9898 on August 29, 2009, 02:34:19 AM
i posted messages that i got back from Carl Falk and Rami a few times last week...Rami said the songs were like the old backstreet except a bit more updated but it was because of politics...im thinking because Max is on the album either that or something to do with what Max made Andreas Carlsson and Kristian Lundin sign years back sometype of contract saying how they couldn't work with either BSB or something like that and thats why i believe the swedes stay away from them...Herbie Chirchlow told me this story
is it true? that's crazy

Rebecca

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Rebecca on August 29, 2009, 12:09:37 AM
I love that song All Of Your Life (You Need Love)!!
I like the new video, though maybe a bit cheesy to include the dancing, but after I got used to that I liked it.

I'm devastated that Rami's and Kristian's songs did not make the album! I bet this is a record company decision, they probably wanted more "trendy" producers like T-Pain or whoever, ridiculous! I'm hoping for some bonus tracks.

As I heard there will be bonus tracks, so don't lose hope!

Khan9898

yeah this is a Max Martin site but...he's a dick for that he also took alot of credit on Black and Blue for Herbie's work and he told Jive not to let any of his songs get on Black and Blue...he supposedly had better songs than The Call and stuff

*Sabine*

I agree with you Reb saying that the label wanted more trendy producers... Anyways, Jive has already proved many times with their choices for Britney that they are completely retarded. I'm also devastated Max and Kristian songs won't make it, it was just too good I guess...
This new Redone song is nice but nothing wonderful, I still think the only good songs are STMH and of course Bigger.
I'm scared this album will be weak, even if I haven't heard it, I don't wanna be prejudiced, but except for 3 songs, I don't like the other producers! Like Linda, I'm quite pessimistic about their future...

maxmartin'sfan

Quote from: Khan9898 on August 29, 2009, 06:59:34 PM
yeah this is a Max Martin site but...he's a dick for that he also took alot of credit on Black and Blue for Herbie's work and he told Jive not to let any of his songs get on Black and Blue...he supposedly had better songs than The Call and stuff

u can't say that, we don't really know the truth

Linda

yea i heard about that.
didn't herbie bring max to court over this?

*Sabine*

Where did you hear that?  ???
Be careful not to spread rumors...

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

there must be something about all this, the songs that rami,kristian and carl falk did must be great songs for bsb dont forget that kristian produced most of the old hits for bsb, so why dosen´t the record company like them?? has it something to do with max martin? old stuffs? And why dosen´t Aj solo album realesed yet? many songs from kristian ...

i think all this is weird.. and i hoope one day all "we" the cheiron fans get some answer about this..
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Rebecca

I can't imagine that there would be anything stopping Kristian, or Rami or Carl Falk recording with BSB, if there was, they surely wouldn't have even bothered to go into the studio with BSB. Whatever happened in the old days, surely that's over. I'm blaming the record company and I suppose perhaps BSB themselves, if they didn't push hard enough to get the songs on the album.
Sabine, exactly, the record company made retarded choices for Britney, no surprises they would do the same for BSB.
I'm excited BSB are coming out with a new album, but I'm a bit worried too that I won't like it.

Feelgoodlies

Guys I'm really worried about this new album, everything is leaking, literally, it's just really bad, all of the songs are on YouTube. Straight Through My Heart isn't doing well on US iTunes, I'm afarid they won't sell with this album either!

Feelgoodlies

Someone who has a BSB fan website wrote:
Quotewe still get Kristian Lundin work on the CD. Cause my friend has the CD booklet and she said he's listed under Masquerade for vocal production. So he probably fixed up their vocals or something like that I have no clue.