• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin Dr Luke Snoop Dog Katy Perry at the Studio

Started by Chris Kleiner, August 16, 2010, 12:46:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Kleiner

Hey Guys iam new here because i must show you this :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OX9ygy-V-8w

You see Dr Luke.. And the smart Max Martin (thats so rawwww)

Its so funny.. Snoop came in and Katy show him the Big Cock Shrineee lol hahaha

So enjoy it :)

Rebecca

Hey Chris, thanks for the video, it's really cool.

Welcome! and enjoy it here.

Feelgoodlies

Yay finally some Max in the studio footage, thanks for sharing Chris!

Oh and that Snoop is so low-life, omg his behaviour, vocabulary uhhh it's just really obnoxious

Izalightblue

Is it me or someone has already posted this in another thread? I've seen it before here.. Max spoke low , I almost couldn't notice him.

Rebecca

yeah, it is in another thread, maybe the Katy Perry one, I can't remember.

I think Snoop is hilarious. I wonder whose idea it was for him to guest on the song?

Chris Kleiner

i think he was the perfekt man for this song :) He is the man from the Westcoast and Calefornia.. Mr Snoop Doggyly Diggy Dog :)

OverPop

Chris Kleiner

hahaha :) I think without max martin the songs never been so good... He is the Master Mind behind all the Songs they did on the Katy Perry Album!!! :)