• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Great article of Max

Started by Raul_esp, August 23, 2010, 03:29:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raul_esp

Izalightblue

Great article, and I coudln't agree more with you, Raul. Max never loses his essence or quality, this is what keeps me loving his songs. ;)

georg_e

Yes, that really captures it!!   I was thinking the same thing listening to that Ray-J song yesterday.....even though stuff like that is obviously very different from Cheiron, there's a certain quality that's the same to me...it's very strong, that's the only way I can describe it, impossible to put in words ;-)

Alex Martin

He's a legend and the song 1 thing leads to another after a few listens is great....it will be a huge hit for sure.

Rebecca

cool, yeah, the poptastic blog is excellent, the girl Jessica comes on this forum sometimes too

it's really true how amazing Max is and the way he can adapt and perfect each sound.