• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

max martin's sentimental life

Started by Alex Martin, January 15, 2007, 12:36:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linda

yea I have a feeling it might be just a coincidence........

jarle

Alright, this is what I know;
He's not married, but he lives with his girlfriend and they have a daughter who should be around 6 years old by now... :)

Rebecca

great, thanks Jarle. that clears up why he doesn't wear a wedding ring!

Alex Martin

Alex Martin sentimental life.......

Ok guys....I have the most beautiful girlfriend in the universe....

..... :D

I'm DRUNK!!!!! :D

maxmartin'sfan

these italian are crazy...
and they have steal the World cup 2006 ^^

Littlemy

Quote from: "jarle"Alright, this is what I know;
He's not married, but he lives with his girlfriend and they have a daughter who should be around 6 years old by now... :)

How do you find these things out?

jarle

Quote from: "Littlemy"
Quote from: "jarle"Alright, this is what I know;

How do you find these things out?

Oh, I've put together information from different sourses ;)
Btw, Jenny Petersson is NOT Velvet :)

*Sabine*

Who is that Jenny Petersson then? is it a common name in Sweden? cause it would make sense his GF is in the music industry too!
however, from her myspace it seems incoherent...she's said to be single and i can't see her as a Mum....not yet at least.

Izalightblue

Hey, everyone. I was checking some swedish blogs to see if I could get some new pics of Max or the other songwriters to post here, when I found some pics of Max and his girlfriend / wife. The pics are from last year. Next to the pic, there's a small text in swedish where it says '' Max Martin med sambon '' = Max with his partner. So, she is Jenny Petersson. Now we know! ;)

P.S - Copy and paste the link on your addressbar, otherwise, it won't work!

http://bild.hotgossip.se/index.php?katID=1750&easysearch=Max Martin eller Karl Martin Sandberg

Raul_esp

Great to See to Max! , Thanks Iza!

His wife is Velvet then ? Wow , she has amazing songs  ;D

Izalightblue

No, that's not her!!! They happen to have the same name, but it's not her.

Raul_esp

Quote from: Izalightblue on December 07, 2010, 02:46:51 AM
No, that's not her!!! They happen to have the same name, but it's not her.

Oh  :D , I thought was her.

MicH

Seems like Max doesn't give a crap about being photographed.  ;) His expression tells his interest

Linda

JackSnr

Great find Iza!

I was wondering if anyone knew the status of Max's name. I mean, when Dr Luke or Benny Blannco are listed as writers they are always named as Lukasz Gottzwald and Benjamen Lavine ect. But Max is always Max Martin and never Martin Sandberg. Does anyone know legally what is the difference between Max and Luke's pen name. Are Max's royalties and taxes sent to Max Martin and not Sanberg? Is Max Martin like a second legal name?