• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Sugababes - Wear My Kiss

Started by nshinnosuke, January 10, 2010, 05:44:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nshinnosuke

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztvi9M08jmY&feature=player_embedded
the intro sounds like IUSA but its another great song from them...never liked them before but I changed my mind after 'About a Girl' came out and Jade joined the group

Raul_esp

i like it but i find it a bit cheap and boring , the intro is like IUSA  :D

Feelgoodlies

"Miss Everything" is ways better, it really is a Right Round rip off and very dr.luke. I like it!

Raul_esp

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on January 10, 2010, 10:23:14 PM
"Miss Everything" is ways better, it really is a Right Round rip off and very dr.luke. I like it!

yeah , this song is amazing , produced by redone.

nshinnosuke

I think this is Fernando Garibay's best song ever because I've always hated him

Rebecca

I really like both those Sugababes songs. Yeah, I used to not like too them but changed with About A Girl.

I have never heard of Fernando Garibay but now see that I like some of his old songs: Enrique's 'Bailomos" and "Not In Love" and Jordon Knight's "Give It To Me"

Raul_esp

my favourite sugababes song ever is ''about you now''

Alex Martin

Quote from: Raul_esp on January 17, 2010, 11:36:18 PM
my favourite sugababes song ever is ''about you now''

Agree with you....great work 4 luke.

*Sabine*

yes About You Know is in my Luke's Top 3 with Nothing in This World and My life would suck without you.