• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Ariana posted a pic of her & Max Martin

Started by ShockdioN, May 06, 2015, 12:40:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B Steady

Quote from: j.fco.morales on May 07, 2015, 07:01:01 PM
Come on, like it's a sin to think it's David Guetta.

It is not a sin - unless you're NOT having an eye disease.

If you're not a Max Martin fan you don't have to recognize him. If you consider yourself a Max Martin fan you MUST recognize him.
To think it's David Guetta is completely silly.

Vila i frid Dag

Jules

Quote from: B Steady on May 07, 2015, 07:40:18 PM
It is not a sin - unless you're NOT having an eye disease.

If you're not a Max Martin fan you don't have to recognize him. If you consider yourself a Max Martin fan you MUST recognize him.
To think it's David Guetta is completely silly.

Drama queen. ♕

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

sweetmelody

Okay, guys and ladies, it's definitely Max. We know that! Can we talk about what diet and exercise Max is doing?  ;D

j.fco.morales

Quote from: sweetmelody on May 08, 2015, 04:59:25 PM
Okay, guys and ladies, it's definitely Max. We know that! Can we talk about what diet and exercise Max is doing?  ;D

That's a point, actually!

turnaround

I don't even think he is TOO ripped. But it doesn't matter. I would LOVE to know what they are listening to.  8)
And I liked it..

sweetmelody

Quote from: turnaround on May 08, 2015, 09:55:46 PM
I don't even think he is TOO ripped. But it doesn't matter. I would LOVE to know what they are listening to.  8)

Her next hit, I assume.  ;)

B Steady

Quote from: j.fco.morales on May 08, 2015, 07:13:58 PM
That's a point, actually!

what is a point? that we know it is Max? well, you don't / didnt.
Vila i frid Dag

JamesSongwriter

Oh my god I am so excited  ;D

Love Me Harder is one of my favourite songs in a long long time. Also love Problem and Break Free. I think Ariana's voice really compliments Max's songs.

Bring it on!