• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin and Dr. Luke working with Kesha

Started by aikon_sinner, February 15, 2009, 08:46:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raul_esp

the chorus is great , but i dont like the verses , I'm not sure if max is involved, anyway the last melody is very max .

the ''woah ho ho'' is like the ''lalalala'' of bigger  :D

Alex Martin

The sound is a mix: cindy lauper INTO THE NIGHTLIFE and Vanessa Hudgens SET IT OFF.

sforzando

Quote from: Raul_esp on July 16, 2009, 02:28:06 AM
the chorus is great , but i dont like the verses , I'm not sure if max is involved, anyway the last melody is very max .

Totally agree with you. Verses are average but chorus and bridge sounds catchy.

I think Kesha's voice in Right Round is quite better than this...

Alex Martin

I'm absolutely sure......this song is written by max......it has the drug effect  ;D

klukan

Quote from: Alex Martin on July 17, 2009, 12:44:50 PM
I'm absolutely sure......this song is written by max......it has the drug effect  ;D

After I've been listening to the song for a couple of days I've changed my mind completely:
The song is definitely co-written by Max Martin!
You're SO right - it has the drug effect!! :)

Raul_esp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2qa9XxVAUk

I love this song , I'm 100 % sure this song has been produced by max , it's way better than ''dolla'' , the production is very similar to ''oxigen'' of livin things.

Alex Martin

Secret weapon is great.....I'm sure kesha's album will be amazing!!!!

Alex Martin

Quote from: klukan on July 18, 2009, 10:18:03 PM
Quote from: Alex Martin on July 17, 2009, 12:44:50 PM

After I've been listening to the song for a couple of days I've changed my mind completely:
The song is definitely co-written by Max Martin!
You're SO right - it has the drug effect!! :)

Ah ah ah you have a good taste....like me ;D ;D ;D

I like the verse "TICK TOCK ON THE CLOCK,THE PARTY DON'T STOP Who - ho oh oh Who - oh ho ho"  ;D

*Sabine*

Thanks for the link. I also like Secret Weapon a lot!

sforzando

Seriously, both Dolla and Secret weapon are stuck in my head now!!!

...and yeah the best verse I can't get it out of my head is TICK TOCK ON THE CLOCK, THE PARTY DON'T STOP NO WHOA OH...

Unexpected

For some reason I'm not intrested in this project, I might like it though but it's strange how I didn't hear anything by her so far.

sforzando

There's the CD cover out now. It can be seen in Wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TiK_ToK
It looks OK anyway.  :)

And it seems like the song title changing to be 'Tik Tok'. ummm

Rebecca

interesting it already has a wikipedia entry, though it says it is marked for deletion!

Linda

not a fan of it.
It does sound like a max production.

Izalightblue

I didn't like her songs, don't know why. I agree with Linda, it doesn't sound like max's production.