• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin and Dr. Luke working with Kesha

Started by aikon_sinner, February 15, 2009, 08:46:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

I just heard Tik Tok. Hmmm, I didn't like the "robot-ish" sound Dr.Luke has been doing lately, it's OK to use these techniques but do not overuse them!

Raul_esp

Rebecca

oh no, the video was taken down, anyway, I hope it's a Max song.

Alex Martin

I really don't like the video......but the song....wwwoooooowwwww!!!!!

Poptasticuk

Oh no, it's been taken down already! Anyone know where else I can watch it? It's not on her official site or MySpace. I don't know why record labels think it's a good idea to take down videos, is it not more beneficial if Kesha's fans can see her video?

The other weird thing is that Tik Tok is being given away free on her official site. I thought it was supposed to be her debut single, so it seems like a weird strategy to give it out for free.

sforzando

I find official music video here. but it's quite low quality.
http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/tik+tok+kesha/video/xalhp9_kesha-tik-tok-new_music

And everybody, Tik Tok goes to #1 in NewZealand iTunes now!!!
GREAT GREAT GREAT!! http://www.apple.com/euro/itunes/charts/top10songs.html  :D

Alex Martin

Great news Sforzando.I think tik tok will be a worldwide succes.

*Sabine*

Tik Tok is an impressive song and with Kesha's personality, I think she has the potential to hit the charts like Katy Perry did last year!

Rebecca

Yeah, this definitely should be a big hit. It's so catchy
Amazing that it's No.1 in New Zealand

Did you all notice Dr Luke in the video, near the end in the nightclub scene, sitting on a couch, looking good.

nshinnosuke

I noticed that you're a big fan of him othet than his music,Rebecca... ;D
Kesha might follow the success of Katy and Lady Gaga

Rebecca

haha, yes, I think Dr Luke is very handsome!

I hope Kesha has success, I wasn't sure at first, but I really like Tik Tok