Other music and off-topic > Other music, producers, songwriters, artists, releases and business news

R City - What dreams are made of (Dr Luke)

(1/5) > >>

kjdrapeau:
I was able to hear the rcity album a couple weeks ago at a private session, great album. It's a great blend of their calypso/island vibe and pop elements. Their second single will be the record with chloe. They have one with akon that may take off as well. Theron and timothy are some genuine dudes and crazy talented. I'm a producer here in atlanta and have had the pleasure of being involved in their camp

melodicmoonlight:

--- Quote from: kjdrapeau on September 23, 2015, 08:03:30 AM ---I was able to hear the rcity album a couple weeks ago at a private session, great album. It's a great blend of their calypso/island vibe and pop elements. Their second single will be the record with chloe. They have one with akon that may take off as well. Theron and timothy are some genuine dudes and crazy talented. I'm a producer here in atlanta and have had the pleasure of being involved in their camp

--- End quote ---

awesome, thanks for sharing. they released the tracklist today:

“Like This”
“Locked Away” ft. Adam Levine
“Checking for You”
“Take You Down”
“Broadway”
“Over”
“Make Up” ft. Chloe Angelides
“Again”
“Live by the Gun” ft. Akon
“Slave to the Dollar”
“Save My Soul”
“Crazy Love” ft. Tarrus Riley
“Don’t You Worry”
“Our Story”

also, Locked Away topped the Billboard Pop Charts. awesome!

turnaround:
R City deserve an own thread.

j.fco.morales:
This tropical vibe is like a trend...

melodicmoonlight:

--- Quote from: turnaround on October 01, 2015, 08:08:09 PM ---R City deserve an own thread.

--- End quote ---

totes. thanks for making it. can't wait to hear the whole album

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version