• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Dr. luke Comeback

Started by david, October 27, 2020, 12:51:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

melodicmoonlight

Quote from: Dagge on June 13, 2021, 01:43:20 PM
I apologize to Luke fans here, and while having respect for the man I honestly don't see any special value in his songs or productions. To me subjectively production is somehow, well..boring and melodies are a bit childish. It may be only me but productions by Max and exCheirponers sound much lusher, more developed and melodies are more elaborated. I have a feeling that he doesn't do his best while producing. Or simply I am not into that kind of production.

I definitely think he pares down his production for R&B/hip-hop records. It's a lot more simple compared to his pop stuff; for example, the first songs he produced for Kim Petras. Super pop-leaning, lush, explosive last choruses. He doesn't bring that same level of layering and sonic narrative to rap songs for whatever reason. Like the stuff he's done with newcomer Lourdiz.

j.fco.morales

Well, I think Luke comes from a different background. But he tries.

melodicmoonlight

j.fco.morales

I expected poppier stuff. I love the vocal production, the layering and the harmonies.

Need to know is more a vibe than a song, I think. And the video is cool.

bugmenot

Sebastian is his middle name.

nznexus

why is doctor luke not active much more on his twitter account?

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

Snipes3000

Why should he? He has people hired to communicate on behalf of his label. All the communication he did before is basically the same as he has delegated now to employees of Prescription Songs.
Hi, I'm Luke and I'm sitting on my throne! Oh, and have you noticed that Denniz PoP songs are extremely hooky?

nznexus

allright.. by the way he followed me once in 2012 on twitter and next day unfollowed.. damn it was great tho
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

Snipes3000

Hi, I'm Luke and I'm sitting on my throne! Oh, and have you noticed that Denniz PoP songs are extremely hooky?

Snipes3000

WHy are these songs in the dr luke comeback topic?

nanofives

I forgot to add that these are from Luke as well, my bad

melodicmoonlight

Quote from: nanofives on October 15, 2021, 05:53:41 PM
[spotify]https://open.spotify.com/track/6Zu3aw7FfjAF9WA0fA81Oq?si=04d906cfeba24f9f[/spotify]

Co-produced by Vaughn Oliver

[spotify]https://open.spotify.com/track/0GSCzVVqFVlrUgXbNl5O9g?si=51c7ef4a96884c30[/spotify]

Co-produced by Ryan OG, B HAM and Mike Crook

Big Energy is great. I love that euphoric melody in the post chorus. Has Luke's vocal production all over it. So pleasing

melodicmoonlight

Dr. Luke produced this

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRaXKBNV/

No release date yet but she's building hype on TikTok (of course) then will put it out

melodicmoonlight

[SPOTIFY]https://open.spotify.com/track/3w6JB9UckmYZBn4Tsq2kpM?si=4a6e7806b624478f[/SPOTIFY]

Produced by Dr. Luke  ;D

Written by Lu Kala, Dr Luke, Madison Love, Rocco Valdes