• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Maneskin - Second Studio Album

Started by mlaredoperez, May 13, 2022, 05:01:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

melodicmoonlight

Feelgoodlies

McCartneyMartin

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on May 15, 2022, 10:30:06 PM
Very Maroon 5/Adam levine!!
If only maroon 5 could sound like this it would be a big step in the direction.

BCH2003

Quote from: McCartneyMartin on May 16, 2022, 06:29:24 AM
If only maroon 5 could sound like this it would be a big step in the direction.
Hey, you're back!

mish

I really like the catchy radio-rock vibes (drums sound fantastic)

Cheers for Maneskin to have Max and Rami on their resume - those guys are the best

However i think they should've dropped the Smells Like Teen Spirit reference and make a more original intro (it isn't that hard) because the listeners would now even more associate Maneskin as a cover band rather than original artists

Their singer is as always charismatic with unique voice and thick Italian accent (although, how long until people start hating it?)

McCartneyMartin

Quote from: mish on May 22, 2022, 08:26:34 PM
I really like the catchy radio-rock vibes (drums sound fantastic)

Cheers for Maneskin to have Max and Rami on their resume - those guys are the best

However i think they should've dropped the Smells Like Teen Spirit reference and make a more original intro (it isn't that hard) because the listeners would now even more associate Maneskin as a cover band rather than original artists

Their singer is as always charismatic with unique voice and thick Italian accent (although, how long until people start hating it?)

See this is why I would love to see Max Martin produce the next Ghost album. With their heaviness and his vocal Melody production you could have a rock resurgence and eventually hit the top of the charts again.

uberweiss

Sounds like a Rixton B-side from 2015.

melodicmoonlight

Quote from: uberweiss on June 05, 2022, 06:02:49 PM

Funny bc I was just listening to Wait On Me.

j.fco.morales

Quote from: uberweiss on June 05, 2022, 06:02:49 PM

HAHA I laughed hard reading this  :P

nanofives