• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Taylor Swift - Bad Blood (feat. Kendrick Lamar) from Album 1989 (Max Martin)

Started by gm33, November 18, 2013, 10:21:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nznexus

i recreated taylor swift - shake it off in fl studio. it took me 2 hours.
you know you gotta be firzt and i feel i am first to recreate this basic max martin song! ahahahah

https://soundcloud.com/nznexus2/taylor-swift-shake-it-off-remake-instrumental
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

j.fco.morales

Quote from: goulddigger on August 19, 2014, 09:09:24 PM
i recreated taylor swift - shake it off in fl studio. it took me 2 hours.
you know you gotta be firzt and i feel i am first to recreate this basic max martin song! ahahahah

https://soundcloud.com/nznexus2/taylor-swift-shake-it-off-remake-instrumental

Please, don't. No more spam, we don't need that.
Thank you.

@Benny: I thought you didn't like it at first...

j.fco.morales

Two things: people don't seem to read the rest of the thread. Don't post the same info all over and over again, please.

And it looks like they're having so much fun while recording.
And Max is really on pitch!!

georg_e

http://lefsetz.com/wordpress/index.php/archives/2014/08/19/shake/       Yup.........really a shame, because with the masterpiece that was (is) ''Quitter'', Max/Shellback showed what they could do with bringing something new to country music, but guess Carly Rae Swiftson wasn't interested in that, so can't blame them...........

B Steady

Quote from: j.fco.morales on August 19, 2014, 09:13:11 PM

@Benny: I thought you didn't like it at first...

"Really love the song" makes you think that I don't like it?
Vila i frid Dag

uberweiss

nznexus

Taylor Swift may not be a pop artist forever, or even for very long; perhaps later in her career, she'll return to country music with open arms. I wouldn't be shocked if she made an acoustic album someday. However, this is where she is right now -- holding oversized boom boxes in gaudy music videos, jiving with Max Martin in the studio, flipping off the naysayers who don't think she can make spectacular pop music. She can, and she will. The rest of us will just have to get used to it.
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

AlexanderLaBrea

Quote from: turnaround on August 19, 2014, 10:57:58 AM

Btw - whose studio is this? I love to see Max and Shellback  8) 8)

Those sort of "mat-looking" absorbers around the mic-area and the ceiling has me guessing it's Conway.

Eddie Krommer

It went well for Shania Twain, why not for Taylor?

turnaround

I think yes. And for Jewel it also went quite ok?

Btw, I have a massive "Shake it off" earworm, I can't handle it.  8) 8)
And I liked it..

Jules

Quote from: turnaround on August 20, 2014, 11:35:09 AM
Btw, I have a massive "Shake it off" earworm, I can't handle it.  8) 8)

3 hours ago you told me you were beginning to get an ear worm. Now it grew to be a massive one already? :P

turnaround

It happened unconsiously. Yesterday evening I couldn't even hum the melody and this morning I out of the blue had the melody in my head without listening to the song. And it has not stopped since then. I gave in and now I listen to it again. My body yearns for it.
And I liked it..

Jules

Quote from: turnaround on August 20, 2014, 12:20:36 PM
It happened unconsiously. Yesterday evening I couldn't even hum the melody and this morning I out of the blue had the melody in my head without listening to the song. And it has not stopped since then. I gave in and now I listen to it again. My body yearns for it.

;D
you're such a drama queen! :P

Rebecca

I love the song! I love the chorus, and the video of Taylor in the studio with Shellback and Max was so cool.

I think Bob Leftsetz was too harsh on Taylor, this time I don't agree with him.

I'm looking forward to all those Max/Shellback songs on her album

turnaround

Quote from: Jules on August 20, 2014, 12:56:53 PM
;D
you're such a drama queen! :P
I hope you see the joke in between my lines.  :)
And I liked it..