• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

What happened to user "getawaydriver"?

Started by melodicmoonlight, September 27, 2021, 03:06:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nanofives

Come on getawaydriver, there's no need to be so pissed about some opinions of some strangers on the internet, let's agree to disagree at some points, no one is here to make you angry or saying things with malice, it's just debate.

melodicmoonlight

he's gone. :( damn what a bummer.

back to this forum being dead again

Snipes3000

Yeah probably because your discussion style was too harsh melodicmoonlight
Hi, I'm Luke and I'm sitting on my throne! Oh, and have you noticed that Denniz PoP songs are extremely hooky?

Snipes3000

You really have an attitute problem with such replies. Your style of discussion might be awkward and incompetent. Just something to think about to improve on in your future life.

You are the one who pissed getawaydriver off, it were your messages.
Hi, I'm Luke and I'm sitting on my throne! Oh, and have you noticed that Denniz PoP songs are extremely hooky?

melodicmoonlight

Quote from: Snipes3000 on November 18, 2021, 12:12:36 PM
You really have an attitute problem with such replies. Your style of discussion might be awkward and incompetent. Just something to think about to improve on in your future life.

You are the one who pissed getawaydriver off, it were your messages.

what are you talking about? it was bugmenot and you for starting that transphobic crap. Getaway and I always got on fine cause we're mentally stable.

again, fuck off.  ;D

bugmenot

Did I? Please, could you repeat what transphobic crap did I write?

Neither snipes wrote something transphobic unless you, too, believe that stating the fact that general public isn't in huge anticipation of music focused on trans-people problems is a transphobic fact.

Your style of discussion might be what it was called.

backgammonfiend

he's right the forum is now so dead that im not even on anymore to run people off in the first place lmfao