• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Multitracks of Max Martin songs

Started by badpoetry, June 18, 2015, 08:17:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

melodicmoonlight

Thanks! ^

I want the Original High stems to leak...

Tano87

Quote from: elgrillo on April 07, 2017, 03:21:47 PM
Which ones you have?

I guess he refers to the one already leaked and available everywhere online..

j.fco.morales

Quote from: Tano87 on April 07, 2017, 04:41:29 PM
I guess he refers to the one already leaked and available everywhere online..

Never guess, always ask...

Tano87

I always asked and  no one had the 2000 stems/multitracks  :'( :'(

Tekker

Looking for Max Martin multitracks, I have only found baby one more time
Happy for anything else.... :)

AlexanderLaBrea

There are a bunch of them here on the forum if I remember correctly.

All the Ariana songs from My Everything and Dangerous Woman are out there. Some Katy Perry stuff, Roar for instance as well. Try remixpacks.ru

Tano87

Quote from: AlexanderLaBrea on October 26, 2021, 10:18:47 PM
There are a bunch of them here on the forum if I remember correctly.

All the Ariana songs from My Everything and Dangerous Woman are out there. Some Katy Perry stuff, Roar for instance as well. Try remixpacks.ru

We need Cheiron stuff not these nowdays random songs

j.fco.morales

Snipes3000

Or instead of rudeness perhaps frustration for having the goal to recreate the cheiron stabs since at least 2014 without ever having accomplished it till today? I don't know. Or the frustration from listening to 100+ sample cd's from the 90s and then tell me that there is nothing from Cheiron there and then I listen for an hour through the cd's and find the intro sample of BSB The One on a Best Service CD? I would be frustrated too, listening all those 90s cd's and telling other people that nothing is on there and then I find the intro of The One without even going through half of those cd's.

I just know that Tano always knows what is NOT right, but never has what IS right, and that for at least 7 years. Maybe time to let go of your goal and find another purpose Tano? Or maybe time to just get creative with samples that are close enough and show us your own cheiron stab creation with all the knowledge you hve obtained in 7 years.
Hi, I'm Luke and I'm sitting on my throne! Oh, and have you noticed that Denniz PoP songs are extremely hooky?

j.fco.morales

Well guys, get your sh*t together and stop being rude.

Tano87

I didn't meant to be rude but the point is that everyone is here for Cheiron productions, this is the theme of the board and is what u came for.
So what's wrong with being real and tell the truth?! A good amounth of nowdays Stems/Multitracks by Max Martin or the ex Cheiron team is out there but everything is random and easy to find in basically every VSTs, everything is heard in all the production of other producers thousand of times.

We all want to hear every single instrument layered used by the old team, those sounds that created the magic and reunited us here today with only 1 reason, the passion for music and the passion for cheiron production/music.

So when someone will write about stems I will always say that I (we) want the cheiron magic stems, sorry if this could be rude but this is the truth, even if you don't like it or you don't accept it to youself deep inside you know that that's what we all want.
We are here because we fall in love with Oops or Larger Than Life or It's Gonna Be Me or Crazy or Shape Of My Heart or The Call ot I Want It That Way or Stronger or Lucky and each and everyone of us is dying to hear their favorite cheiron song deconstructed.

Quote from: Snipes3000 on October 30, 2021, 12:21:13 PM
I listen for an hour through the cd's and find the intro sample of BSB The One on a Best Service CD

The sample that you're talking about is just SO random that Cheiron themselfs did it with their guitartist team since in the song itself there are guitars...so TO ME that is not important because THAT wasn't used by Cheiron team.

Also stop thinking that Cheiron did the sounds themselfs processing samples or instrument sounds. They used ALWAYS samples and used to LAYER them!
The only stuff they used by equipment was strings, pianos, pads.
Even in the Cheiron documentary they say that everything was about samples and layering.

Snipes3000

Quote from: Tano87 on October 30, 2021, 08:03:36 PM
The sample that you're talking about is just SO random that Cheiron themselfs did it with their guitartist team since in the song itself there are guitars...so TO ME that is not important because THAT wasn't used by Cheiron team.

Also stop thinking that Cheiron did the sounds themselfs processing samples or instrument sounds. They used ALWAYS samples and used to LAYER them!
The only stuff they used by equipment was strings, pianos, pads.
Even in the Cheiron documentary they say that everything was about samples and layering.

Right, the sample is exactly the same aside that Cheiron shifted it a few semitones and it isn't so random of a sample. Nevertheless, when Cheiron say that they always used samples and layered them does that mean that they don't process it?  No. But in your mind it does and that's where you show how sharp and bright your mind is. It's just dumb.

Equipment? What do you even know about equipment, where did they put the CD's inside? Equipment! Which equipment? Romplers! You really take yourself serious guy but your vision doesn't go any further than a turd sandwich. Hence the period 2014-2021 hasn't led to you accomplishing your goal and move on to something else. Your mentality isn't right for this kind of work. And don't keep on preaching that all those sample cd's that you listened to have nothing which cheiron used because that's incorrect. But I'm sure you haven't listened to all those cd's no matter what you say. You're just unreliable for telling other people that things are a certain way when they aren't. Don't talk when u dont know.

Now let us hear your stab after 7 years PLEASE !!!!!!!!

Sorry guys, will be on topic now just had to tell this accomplisher what's up for once.
Hi, I'm Luke and I'm sitting on my throne! Oh, and have you noticed that Denniz PoP songs are extremely hooky?