• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Adele - new album with single by Max Martin

Started by uberweiss, August 27, 2015, 10:22:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Send your.... has now entered the Top 10 in the Billboard charts.

Max adds one more Top 10 song to his enormous list.  😎
And I liked it..

turnaround

New peak for "Send my love" on the billboard charts. #8
And I liked it..

smadaleinad

Article in Vogue about Adele's new album, says collaborators on the album include Max and Shellback!

QuoteA handful of others worked on songs I didn't hear: the Swedish pop wizards Max Martin and Shellback;

https://www.vogue.com/article/adele-cover-november-2021

Also mentions that her and Greg Kurstin did the lead single again, just like the last album. "Easy On Me" comes out next Friday!

Check out this Spotify playlist with all my songs in it! <URL>https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5eAYf1hlhsY1fC0PLNY1Cn?si=VA1wr5W8SOSGk9ADF8TO6Q&dl_branch=1</URL>

bugmenot

QuoteAs with her previous albums, the vocal tracks are original demos because, she explains, demos have a charisma and an urgency that get lost if you rerecord them. "I never redo my vocals. Never. Never ever."
wow

nanofives

[spotify]https://open.spotify.com/track/0gplL1WMoJ6iYaPgMCL0gX?si=7448e51745754b5b[/spotify]

Co-written and produced by Greg Kurstin.
It's like Hello but less punchy, Adele's vocals are so forgiving, I could not possibly dislike this body of work, but alongside with the video it's like Deja Vu.

melodicmoonlight

It has anthem written all over it. Fantastic ballad

turnaround

"Can I Get It"

Composer, Lyricist: Adele Adkins
Background  Vocal, Keyboards, Piano, Programmer, Composer, Lyricist, Producer: Max Martin
Bass, Clapping, Drums, Guitar, Keyboards, Other, Percussion, Programmer, Whistles, Composer, Lyricist, Producer: Shellback
Unknown: Michael Ilbert
Unknown: Sam Holland
Unknown: Lasse Mårtén
Mixing  Engineer: Serban Ghenea
Mixing  Engineer: John Hanes
Assistant  Engineer: Bryce Bordone
Mastering  Engineer: Randy Merrill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Yr7fAGnvhk
And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

Snipes3000

Yeah I thought so as well, from the moment i heard teh first 8 seconds.
Hi, I'm Luke and I'm sitting on my throne! Oh, and have you noticed that Denniz PoP songs are extremely hooky?

bugmenot

It is Christina's Aguilera's song, between Stripped and Back to Basics eras.

Freakazoid

Quote from: bugmenot on November 20, 2021, 09:20:09 PM

I agree.

B Steady

Quote from: bugmenot on November 20, 2021, 09:20:09 PM

Hence Adele's question: Can I get it?
Vila i frid Dag

Dagge

Quote from: j.fco.morales on November 20, 2021, 06:40:08 PM
Very Shellback sounding.

Interesting melody, 100% following melodic math rules. If Adele composed it, she probably was learned rules from the Master himself. I think Max main role was to say no until Adele picked the strongest version of a composed melody. I must humbly add, using his help even I would probably compose strong chart-ready melody.

McCartneyMartin

Quote from: Dagge on January 15, 2022, 02:53:33 PM
Interesting melody, 100% following melodic math rules. If Adele composed it, she probably was learned rules from the Master himself. I think Max main role was to say no until Adele picked the strongest version of a composed melody. I must humbly add, using his help even I would probably compose strong chart-ready melody.
I think the problem with it all is in the mixing, you see most modern production focuses more on vocals and percussion and not enough on anything else is heard. You listen to how they did it back in the seventies and eighties it was done so everything would pop out all at once rather than just certain parts. If there are any melodies in sogs nowadays they are buried within the instrumentals.