• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Carl Falk & rami working with Demi Lovato

Started by Eddie Krommer, April 01, 2013, 05:19:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Axel

Did you guys notice the similarity between Avril's "Smile" verse melody and Demi's "Something we're not"? Holy cow, batman!

turnaround

Great album. I begin to really like this. No filler. Lots of sing-a-long chorus. Fine pop songs.

Ballads have great moments and some seem to be quite deep.

Don't hear the "Smile" similarity and find  "Really Don't Care" pure fun. Yes, inspired by Icona Pop, but it's even better.
And I liked it..

Joshua

I don't hear the "Smile" similarity either Axel... ???

B Steady

He doesn't mean the verse melody but the pre chorus melody of Smile is actually the same as in Something That We're Not, just another rhythm. Whereas the chorus melody reminds me of "We Found Love".

Btw great album! I'm going to buy the CD!

My favorite songs after listening to the iTunes snippets:
- Heart Attack
- Made In The USA (could've been a Max/Shellback/Luke production :D)
- Nightingale
- Really Don't Care (<3)
- Fire Starter
- Never Been Hurt
Vila i frid Dag

Joshua

Quote from: B Steady on May 16, 2013, 12:46:18 AM
He doesn't mean the verse melody but the pre chorus melody of Smile is actually the same as in Something That We're Not, just another rhythm.

Ohhh yeah there it is... here I was listening for "you know that I'm a crazy b***h".

Rebecca

I think the only one I like is "Something That We're Not"

B Steady

Worldwide first week sales: 139,000

Most successful digital song (excluding Broken Hearted) in the US: Really Don't Care (37,000 downloads)
Vila i frid Dag

A.R.T.

"Neon Lights" best song on the album alonside with "Shouldn't Come Back"

B Steady

Quote from: A.R.T. on September 30, 2013, 10:34:18 PM
"Neon Lights" best song on the album alonside with "Shouldn't Come Back"

These are my favorites too :) especially SCB

Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

There's a new song on the Olly Murs album written and produced by Carl and written by Olly himself and Wayne Hector.

The album is out tomorrow.