• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin Pics

Started by toffel, February 04, 2007, 11:57:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

wow, those photos are amazing! thanks so much Sabine.

*Sabine*

Ahmed sorry, i don't have a better quality than the pic I already uploaded.

Turnaround, this is the exact place, congratz! I made another cap on google earth....  Indeed, it's in the middle of big houses, residences I'd say... there's a small alley on the right side and you see the back side of the studio. It looks tiny but to my mind, there must be a second floor, under the roof.

*Sabine*

By the way i had a question on this picture: who is the girl between Max and Jessica: looks like Dede (Denise Lopez)....  ???
In any case, she's really pretty!

LJ

Quote from: *Sabine* on January 19, 2008, 10:43:38 PM

By the way i had a question on this picture: who is the girl between Max and Jessica: looks like Dede (Denise Lopez)....  ???
In any case, she's really pretty!

Yeah that is Denise "I do anything for money" Lopez...
Kristian is SO white lol

*Sabine*

what makes you say "i do anything for money"? i'm curious... :o

and Lezard Kristian is as white as a pill!! :o  :o

LJ

Well because she does....
For starters she sold a story about her and Fredrik Ljungberg (Swedish football player) "love life" (or maybe she wrote a book, I don't know)... and they had only dated for like zero days, without any scandals. She's just done a lot of embarrassing things like that... she went bankrupt after her shortlived song career and so she just took/take any chance she could/can to get a cent.

*Sabine*

oh! :o thanks for the story! i really didn't know this...she's like so unknown!

Here are other very old pics of Max from the Earthquake Visions booklet. You can see him with his metal band!

Linda

don't know if this has been posted already so i'll post them again. :P

*Sabine*

OMG Linda!! Thanks for these!! Don't post pics where he's gorgeous like this anymore or you can be sure I'm gonna be the first to steal him!! HAHAH :p
No, seriously, if you have more, put them online! Where did you find them?
Is the guy at Max's left on the 3rd pic Per Aldeheim?

Linda

LOL :D

I don't know if its per..
I don't think so

I don't know who these ppl are..lol

*Sabine*

Other pics:

Thanks to Ameena, former webmaster of The Place to Be: Cheiron fans

Linda

I love that first pic! =]

Rebecca

I love that pic of BSB and Max and Denniz too!

Is the website: The Place to be: Cheiron fans still on the internet??

*Sabine*

Glad you like the pic Rebecca! :)
No, the site has been offline since 2004 or 2005... But I'm still in touch with the webmistress who used to be a die hard Max Martin fan!

*Sabine*

2 other pics that a new friend of mine on Facebook uploaded. he's a Cheiron fan from Stockholm and I invited him to join us on the forum! :D
The first pic is an autograph he has from Max and Kristian.
The second one was taken by him outside the Cheiron studios in September 2000. From what I understood, he went inside the studios in 1999! SOOO DAMN LUCKY! I hope he'll join our forum soon and tell us about that!!!