• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

KILLABITE - Max Martin/Alex Kronlund

Started by Alex Martin, August 13, 2011, 02:16:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

georg_e

The link not available in US -- which title is it?  Thanks :-)

RuHa

It's called Killabite - Follow Me Home

But are you sure Max participated in the writing?
http://www.mynewsdesk.com/se/pressroom/universalmusic/pressrelease/view/killabite-follow-me-home-573495
Here it says that the song is written by Kronlund and Axwell, who have also written with Max.

Rebecca

Thanks Alex, it's a great song
However, I just checked ASCAP, it's not Max:

FOLLOW ME HOME           Work ID: 881020913

Writers:
   AXWELL PSD
   KRONLUND ALEXANDER ERIK
   PHAN CHAU MINH

Anyway, it's still a great find! I don't know how you all find these songs!
As Ruha said, per the Universal press release, Killabite have written with Max Martin, so we will keep a look-out for those songs too!

On Killabite's website, it says that Chau Phan sings backing vocals on Britney's I Wanna Go and Criminal.

Alex Martin

Sorry guys. I was sure that I have read that the song was written by Max, but I mistranslated from the original article  :P

Rebecca

That's okay Alex! it's still a Cheiron song and it says they've written with Max, so a Max song can't be far away!